my song and learn about mukami brothers!?!?

akira's POV

It's been like yesterday and we almost didn't succeed so when I woke up and yui is still asleep so when I get up from my bed walked up to the balcony I sing 'the silent scream' It's my fav. song (if you don't know then just go along with it) then I started singing " and the storm is rising inside of me,Don't you feel our worlds collide? It's getting harder to breathe, It hurts deep inside...Just let me be,who I am. It's what you really need to understand, and I hope so-" when I was getting to the best part I heard the bushes rustling and when I jumped over the balcony and I kept my presence in the room, just in case yui can be hurt...and I get close to the bush and then when I captured it was....

shu's POV

while I was walking around the mansion lazily I heard a beautiful voice from akira and yui's room then when I came in there I was hiding in the bushes but then she heard a rustle sound while I came here and then she stop and it made me frowned....huh...but then she captured me with her eyes widened and she shouted "SHU!!!what do you think are you doing here?" then she released me then I answered " I heard your voice and then I came in here and listen here"then she sweat dropped then I added "can you sing again when we go to school?uhh......pls.?"then she nod and said with a simple "yes" then she goes back to her room and slept.....or prepared her uniform I think?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------when Yui wakes up when you finished showering and dress up in uniform-------------------------------------------------------

Yui's POV

when I woke up I saw akira chan finished wearing.......a uniform? then she turned around and said "Ohaiyo!!! Yui!!" then I woke up and said " Ohaiyo akira chan!!!" Then I get into my bathroom and take a shower then I wore my uniform and when I get into our room I saw akira chan waiting for me and leaning her back to the wall....then when she stand up straight someone knocked in the door and when akira chan said with a sinple "come in" then I saw...

Akira's POV
When I saw who came in it was...kanato he held teddy tightly and said " ah...I see you two are done preparing reiji said that I need to let you down to the living room and get into the limo for school" then me and yui just nod and we follow kanato behind him and when we get there me and my brother exchange glances and nod to each other then when we get in the limo and yui was sitting beside my brother in the corner of the limo I sighed in relief and I was sitting between laito and shu, laito spoke up "serious chan~❤️....what's your name?" He sat beside me closer and lean in closer that he's breathe can feel my skin and then reiji stopped him and said " laito...don't do that to our special guest, do it to your room..." Then laito just keep on bringing himself to me ' I'm being pissed in here' when laito was going touch me shu stopped laito before I could get my daggers in my pocket ( I guess that perv. Is gonna pay if he touched u reader chan~)

------------/Time skip*I'm sowwy ....Ima lazy....--------------------
----------------------------------------------

Authors POV

When you get out of the limo well you, akiro and Yui get out last so you 2 can protect Yui once they get out the sakamaki brothers were all surrounded by  a swarm of fangirls..'Tch. many fangirls! annoying' akira thought (sorry reader chans~) but when you get out in the limo and the girls turned towards your way and they look at you and akiro then they ran towards akiro and you...they keep on saying *gyaa you two look cute!!* or they flirt with akiro and when you were about to yell there was another limo came up..then the first that came up was a blonde boy with his other eye covered up with his hair the fangirls stop covering our way and walk up to the boy and said "kyaa!! kou sama!!!" then when he was about to say something he turned towards our way and then he looked at your twin brother then he looked at you like you were the same as my twin brother he ever saw...you were having a bad feeling that he was up to something....you turned towards to yui and whisper to her something and then yui wait for my brother...and you told your brother that him and yui would go to your classes but before they left you use your telepathy and said in his mind 'good luck having yui~' you cooed in his mind and he glared straight at you and blush, you just smirked and wink at him and when you were going to look back at the limo you felt someone tap your shoulder and when he was about to grab your shoulder you grabbed his arm and put his arm around his back harder and when you closely look at him it was......