"Saying Good bye, 1st bite and music groupings!?!?"

A/n NOTE

well reader chans~ if you may know I can't for tomorrow! because I'm getting ready for something so I'm gonna say is pls. comment down below and enjoy reading!!!

Akira's POV

It's the time that my brother and my future sister in law will be going and when I went outside to say goodbye to them and I saw them stood in there in the front of the gate when they saw me they ran towards me and hugged me and I hugged them back too so I said "good bye you guys!" and they nod and when they were about to leave Yui stop in her tracks and she walks towards me again and she gave me a necklace and said "Akira chan be careful! and take this so you will remember us and your brother" I just stood there and take the necklace and hug her tightly then she hugged me back I said "Yui thank you Please take care of my brother..." then after that we let go and she nod then get into the limo with my brother nodding at me and I nod back at him then they left, I look at the necklace yui gave to me and I saw it was a chain necklace with a blue full crescent moon then I smiled and wear it then I get in the mansion and I bumped into someone falling on to my butt and I said "Itai...It hurts" and he yelled "hey Ichigo look where you were going!" then I look up and I saw it was...

Ayato POV

I finished seeing the scene on the front gate and I was about to scare Akira or I mean payback so now I'm gonna do it but suddenly I bumped into something or...someone? then I look down it was...her she whined "Itai...it hurts" and I yelled "hey ichigo! look where you were going!"then she only said "okay... ...bye"and she left 'hm...I was supposed to see an angry Akira, not a little goody two shoes I think I need to stop by in her room tod- no. now' I thought then I teleported in akira's room then I saw her in the corner of her room crying and sobbing "Oi! Ichigo! what are you doing?" then she looked up I saw her eyes they are dull like they didn't exist I walk on the corner of the room and now she's in front of me then I hug her tightly and whispered "Oi ichigo! don't be so dumb weak and wake up! you need to accept it even if it hurts..."then after 30 seconds her breathing slowed down and she said "thank you, ayato" then she still cuddled on my chest I asked "wanna play a video game?" then she get off of me and It made me frown when she left 'wait what!?!?' I thought then she yelled cheerfully "the video game is already finished!!! but for one condition whoever wins needs to do whatever they says okay?" then I get up and we played her (F/V/G) then I said "I'm gonna beat you down! I ichigo O're sama is gonna win" then she smirk and said "ha! in your dreams!" then the game started playing after 1 hour of playing she...she won and I said "no way...It can't be right?" and she yelled "ha! I win now your gonna do what I want to do!" and I said "Tch! fine what is it?" then she opened her mouth and said "your not gonna suck my blood for a week! you and your brothers got that!" then that's what she said and I said "okay..." but before I'm going back on my room she said "wait!.. ...Um...eto...C-Can you stay here at my bed and cuddle with me?" I smirk and said "okay but for one condition let me suck your blood...if it's okay with you?"then she smiled with a tint of frown and I added "If you don't want to then it's fine..." then she answered "sigh* fine...but don't make it hurt so much..." and I nod and I went up to her neck and push the hair on her neck and I dig my fangs on her neck and she winced in pain 'Wow...her blood is so sweet than that pancake' and after 20 seconds I pull away and  said "your blood is delicious than that chichinashi and thank you...this is enough" "your welcome and also your not bad as I thought...hn..." She said "also that promise..." She added "okay " then I lay on her bed and I cuddled with her and she returned the cuddle I gave her and after 1 hour of sleeping I took the opportunity to release the hug/cuddle and I went to my room and lay down my bed and look up in the ceiling and said "I think....I love you...akira" and took a nap....