The Date

Okay, I've decided that all my stories are on hold except this one. So don't complain and just enjoy! : )~ ~KAT>

 Chapter 17:

Louis' POV

I love my life, I'm living the dream, I married to the girl I love, and I've planed the perfect little date. I was going to take her on a picnic in the country part of France then hopefully later I could take her to The Eiffel Tower. She was wanted to take the blind fold off and I wouldn't let her.

"Please can I take it off?" She said.

"No, do you want to ruin the surprise?" I asked.

"No," She said and rested her head back. 

"Don't worry we're almost there." I said holding her hand with my free one.  I stopped the car, and I got out and walked over to her side and helped her out.

"Can I take it off now?" she asked once she was out of the car. The wind blowing the bottom of her simple red dress along with it. I took her blind fold off, she looked around the quiet, nice field before her, I grabbed the picnic basket from the back seat. She took her heels off and ran off to the big willow tree with orangey, red leaves. I ran after her and when I got there she took the blanket and I set the basket down and helped her lay it out. I grabbed the basket and she sat down. I opened it and she helped take out the food. We had a nice picnic and on the way back to the car I carried the blanket and she took the basket, she kissed my cheek and said, "This was great, but don't be going, blowing it out of proportions." She said.

"What's that suppose to mean?" I asked.

"Don't spend a lot of money cause I would love to ship in some." She said.

"I won't." I said. I drove back and it was dusk, we went back to the hotel room and we ordered some champagne. After two glasses we went for a walk near The Eiffel Tower, when she stood in front of it in awe she wonderful. She turned to me and hugged me. I picked her up and we were centimeters away from kissing, when she said.

"Louis, I love you." I smiled,

"I love you more." I said and kissed her. It was passionate, I know it girly to think but I felt sparks, every time we kiss it was like magic.

Hannah's POV

  I hugged him and he picked me up, we were centimeters away from kissing.

"Louis, I love you." I said, and he smiled.

"I love you more." He said and kissed me. It was passionate, I felt like I was on cloud nine. We went back to the hotel, we watched 'Two Weeks Notice' The best movie ever! We drank some left over champagne from earlier. By the end of the movie I was in tears, He just read her the speech he wrote without her help, Louis was looking at me with loving eyes. After the movie we went to bed. I rested my head on his bare chest. He looked down at me and said "Night, Hannah." Before my eyes closed.

A/N: Okay, I'm sorry the chapters are short but I have plans, I have 18 planned which may be short also, but 19 I will try to make it pretty long. Also who doesn't like the movie 'Two Weeks Notice' Its an amazing movie I watched today before I wrote this chapter. : )~ Picture at the tower and song will be at the right! Enjoy! ~KAT>