I will always love you.

Okay first off this chapter will be SHOCKING! I think none of you saw it coming. Yes, this chapter WILL HAVE DRAMA. Don't like drama, to bad girlfriend, or dudefriend. Lol I'm being weird okay, if you read it you fall in love with it. I know when I thought it, it was perfect. SO ENJOY IT!! : )~ ~KAT>

Chapter 12:

Kay's POV

   "NIALL I WAS TEXTING MY COUSIN!!! Jac is a nickname for Jackelyn!" I shouted.

"Sure, KEEP UP THE EXCUSES!" He said.

"Okay, I'll leave! HOPE YOU ROT IN A HOLE!" I said and walked out slamming the door. I walked to Louis and Hannah's room.

"Hannah, I'm leaving. I'll find a hotel and stay there till I find a flat to live in." I said.

"What do you mean?" She asked standing on the bed, she tried to walk over Louis' legs but failed and fell to the floor.

"Don't try that at home kids." Louis laughed. She kicked his leg and got up.

"I just don't think Niall and I are working out." I said.

"No, you're perfect for each other." She said.

"I used to think that, but Hannah we have had 5 fights this week. I'm done fighting and I don't want to see him for a while." I said.

"I have an idea! Just stay in a guest room and tomorrow we'll go to the recording studio. Just You, Lou, and I." She said.

"No." I said. It only made her do the puppy dog face. I groaned, "Fine."

*NEXT DAY*

  Hannah dragged me out of bed at 5:30 in the morning and went to the studio. We walked in and saw Simon.

"Hey Si, Is Christina here?" Hannah asked.

"Yes she is. Why may I ask." he said to her.

"Its a surprise for Kay." She said. I saw Louis texting someone and then Simon got a text. He nodded and went to the studio to see Christina setting things up.

"Chris!!" Louis said. She jumped and came over.

"Hey gals, and dude." She said.

"Hey, can Kay record a song real quick?" Hannah asked. Oh real mature Hannah.

"Sure what song?" Christina asked. Hannah whispered the song in Christina's ear, who nodded.

"Do you want me to do back up or you sing alone?" Hannah asked me.

"Um, what song is it?" I asked.

"I will always love you." She smiled. Of course a sad song.

"Um, you sing with me." I said, she looked at me flabbergasted but nodded.

{Kay (Hannah)}

If I

Should stay

I would only be in your way (your way)

So I'll go

But I know

I'll think of you every step of

the way (the way)

{Both}