The boys arrival

Chapter 21:

*Saturday, the boys home coming*

  Hannah's POV

     I felt someone shaking me lightly. I turned over, the person sighed and shake my shoulder again. "Its to early, whoever you are." I mumbled and put the pillow over my heads. I heard them walk out, thank you! I fell back asleep, until water was thrown on me. "WHAT?!" I yelled looking at Kay. "Why? IT'S FIVE IN THE MORNING WOMAN!" I yelled.

  "Oh, cmon. You have 20 minutes to get dressed and get your butt to the airport to meet Louis like you promised." She said.

"That's five this afternoon." I said.

"No, Its at 5:30 this morning, so get up!" She said. I got up put a jacket on, grabbed the car keys, when to McDonalds got a chocolate chip frappe and drove to the airport. I made it with 5 minutes to spare. I was sitting waiting, sipping on my frappe. The boys were walking through the terminal and Louis was typing on his phone. My phone went off with a text from him saying 'where are you?' I got up and walked towards them.

"Lou really?" I asked. He hugged me and kissed me.

"How have you been? Simon said I could be with you from here on out, till the twins are born." He said. I looked at him funny.

"What do you mean till the twins are born? They will want to see their father." I said.

"Simon has planned another tour, its in July." He said.

"Oh, perfect." I muttered and walked to my red punch buggie. Louis followed.

"Darling, I cant do anything about it." He said.

"Louis, they'll need to see their father. I don't want to take care of them alone. And I wont. Even if you're the help or not." I said slamming my car door. He ran to the other side and got in.

"I want to be there with you but-"

"But what Louis?" I asked.  "I'll guess I'll either call for a nanny or  have the girls help me." 

"No, I'll be there most of the time, ju-"

"Just not all the time. Louis the kids will go to school and when something family related, are you still be touring?" I asked.

"I don't know."

"Louis, I get that its Simon's doing but, Simon needs to know that they are your kids too, and that I wont be alone." I said. driving to Syco Records.

"What are you doing?" He asked.

"Going to talk to Simon in person." I said. When I was there I parked the car and stormed in, I went straight to his office.

"Hi Ha-"

"Don't Hi Hannah me. I want you to know, that after the twins are born, sending Louis on tour is a bad idea. I'M NOT TAKING CARE OF TWINS ALONE!" I said. Me and Simon are close, He thinks of me as a daughter, when ever we have a problem we can talk about it. 

"Okay, No one knows about this tour yet, so I can cancel it. You have a point." He said. I nodded,

"You know I do. They are our children and they need to know who their father is, from HIM, not magazines! It's like the song 'King of Anything' by Sara Bareillies. 'You've got opinions, man

We're all entitled to 'em, but I never asked. So let me thank you for your time, and try not to waste anymore of mine. And get out of here fast, I hate to break it to you babe, but I'm not drowning. There's no one here to save. Who cares if you disagree? You are not me. Who made you king of anything? So you dare tell me who to be? Who died and made you king of anything?' I said, singing the song. I saw Louis had come in.

"I'm sorry, she just found out." Louis said.

"Louis, she's right, I'm canceling it for a while. You guys can have a year off." Simon said.

"Thank You!" I said hugging Simon and the I walked over to Louis who kissed me.

"Thanks Uncle Si." He smiled as we left. "I'm glad you to are so close." he smiled at me as we walked out.

"I'm glad to .Lets go ho-" I said but was interrupted by my alarm. I took my phone out of my pajama pocket. I saw that I had 30 minutes till my doctors appointment for this month. "You feel up to going with me to a doctors appointment?" I asked with a smile.

"Of course." He said and we drove to the hospital for the appointment.

A/N: I'm here to say, that this will be a shorter book, It ends very soon, Chapter 24 will be the last but there will be a sequel. So 3 chapters left. I'm sorry its short : (~ But I will work on chapter 1 for the third book for a week before I post it. And the end of this book will kill you so that's why I'm waiting so long with it. : )~ I'm evil, Well I will talk to you lovely readerz in the next chapter, BYE!!!!!!!!!!! ~KAT>