Late B-Day presents

Chapter 22:

Louis' POV

    We went to her appointment and everything was fine. And went home afterwards. "Hannah I've gotta get something from the store. I'll be back." I said leaving after she nodded. I ran to the car and drove down to this cute, small animal shelter. I went inside to meet Lindsey. "Do you have her?" I asked. Lindsey nodded walking back to get Marcy, the little Westie I wanted to get Hannah for her birthday. Lindsey walked out with the little puppy in her arms.

  "Here you go." She said handing the little puppy over. I paid before hand to reserve the puppy and I left.  Kay told me Hannah loved her Westie when she was younger but he died when she was 10 on Christmas eve, She loves Christmas eve but some times she'll think about him and it will just ruin her day but she'll pick herself up soon enough. I put the little puppy on the passenger seat and drove home. I took the little puppy from the passenger seat, She already had a collar and everything, I had to go back out to get the things for her. I walked up to the house and walked in to see Hannah napping on the couch. I walked over and let the puppy lick her face. She made a confused face with her eyes still closed. She opened one eye and saw the little puppy I held in my hand.

"Aw. What a cutie!" She said petting the puppy's head.

Hannah's POV

   I fell asleep on the couch after Louis went out. All of a saddened I felt something lick me, why would something lick me. I opened my one of my eyes to see the cutest little Westie puppy ever. "Aw. What cutie!" I said petting the puppy's head. "Can I hold her or him?" I asked.

"Yea, and its a her. I got her from the little animal center in town. Her name is Marcy." Louis said handing me the cute puppy.

"Why'd you get her?" I asked as the little puppy licked my nose.

"She was birthday present, but then tour got in the way, so this is you late birthday present." He said smiling. I put the puppy down, and hugged him. He pecked my cheek and I got up and walked to the bedroom to grab the present I got him for his birthday, It was a carrot pillow he talked about forever, he talked about buying it, but he never did. I walked out with it behind my back.

"Why'd you go in there?"he asked sitting on the ground with Marcy playing with her.

"You remember the carrot pillow you always said you would buy but never did?" I asked, he nodded.

"Why?" He asked. I pulled it out from behind my back. He stood up and hugged me. "I'm so happy you remembered." He said.

"Why wouldn't I? Wait don't answer that." I said. He went out and got the puppy things and I sat on the porch in the fenced in backyard as Marcy ran around. Once Louis came back with all the stuff Marcy ran around the house as we set up everything. After that it was getting late and we went to bed as Marcy was in her crate.

A/N: Sorry that these chapters are so short, I guess the wedding took all my magic to write longer chapters. I'll update tomorrow after church, I need to go to bed, helping with the toddlers tomorrow. : )~ ~KAT>