Popular Song

Chapter 11:

Hannah's POV

    When we arrived Louis was not happy. Simon told him to deal with it.  agreed, I mean I'm not to thrilled but I'm not gonna refuse. Harry and I recorded the song first, then went straight to make up and costume. I was wearing a nice fluffy black dress and light make up. Mika said he wanted to get the song to number one and recreate th e video. (NOT REALLY!!) Mika and Simon told us what to do. Louis, Niall, Ali, and Kay where in the video as 'The Popular' People. It started.

*Music Video description*

    Me and Harry where posting posters for a party at our house, we were suppose to be brother and Sister.

"La la, la la ,You were the popular one, the popular chick It is what it is, now I’m popular-ish." I sung.

"Standing on the field with your pretty pompoms, Now you’re working at the movies selling popular corn, I could have been a mess but I never went wrong, Cause I’m putting down my story in a popular song." Harry sung.

Harry and I were putting things in the punch bowl. He turned around to get something and I put 'Poison' in the punch. He turned back around put something in there and started to stir. I opened a bag of chips put them in a bowl and then pulled cookies out of the oven.

"Ahh, I said I’m putting down my story in a popular song." I sung.
"My problem, I never was a model, I never was a scholar, but you were always popular.
You were singing all the songs I don’t know, Now you’re in the front row, Cause my song is popular
Popular, I know about popular. It’s not about who you are or your fancy car ,You’re only ever who you were Popular, I know about popular, And all that you have to do, is be true to you, That’s all you ever need to know So catch up,cause you got an awful long way to go. So catch up, cause you got an awful long way to go." We both sung.

"Always on the lookout for someone to hate, Picking on me like a dinner plate. You hid during classes and in between them, Dunk me in the toilets now it's you that cleans them." I sung.

"You tried to make me feel bad with the things you do. It ain’t so funny when the joke’s on you." He sung,

"Ooh, the joke’s on you, Got everyone laughing, got everyone clapping, asking. How do you look so cool? Cause that’s the only thing that I learned at school, boy Uh huh, I said that’s the only thing that I learned at school" I sung.

  I looked out the window seeing everyone arriving. They came I stretched my arm out showing them the table full of food. I walked over and turned on some music.

"My problem, I never was a model, I never was a scholar, You were always popular, You were singing, all the songs I don’t know. Now you’re in the front row,Cause my song is popular. Popular, I know about popular. It’s not about who you are or your fancy car. You’re only ever who you were Popular, I know about popular. And all that you have to do, is be true to you, that's all you ever need to know. So catch up, cause you got an awful long way to go. So catch up, cause you got an awful long way to go." We both sung.

The populars drank some punch and fell to the ground, 'Dead.'
"All you ever need to know, You’re only ever who you were. All you ever need to know, You’re only ever who you were All you ever need to know Popular, I know about popular. It’s not about who you are or your fancy car, You’re only ever who you were." I sung.

Harry asked, "What Happened to them?" I smirked. "Just drink this." I said. He did and looked and me shocked, then fell to the ground. I kicked his head.
"Popular, I know about popular, It’s not about who you are or your fancy car, You’re only ever who you were. Popular, I know about popular. And all that you have to do, is be true to you. That's all you ever need to know." We sung as they flashed back to why I wanted to kill him. It went back to me eating a chip.
"All you ever need to know" I sung, and ate the chip.

*End of music video* (I used basically the same theme as the real video, but changed it a bit.)

    When we finished it they edited parts and stuff and were releasing it Friday. I was excited. I walked to Louis who was still laying on the floor and dragged him away to the dressing room. When I shut the door, I asked Louis to unzip the back of my dress, he did and then went to the bathroom. I changed into a nice dress and Louis peeked his head from the bathroom to see I was done and playing with my hair.

"Did you have fun?" He asked.

"Yea, My favorite part was killing Harry." I said smiling.

"Of course it was." He rolled his eyes.

"Okay, you caught me I was joking, I really liked doing it though." I said.

"Uh huh." He said and walked out, I cased after him and jumped on his back.

"ON WARD!" I said. We walked out into the cold February air, and went to the van where the others were. We went to Nando's for diner and fans came up to our table.

"Louis, Stop." I said and he tickled my side a bit.

"Stop what?" He asked innocently. I pecked his cheek and a fan came up.

"Hi, I'm like you biggest fan. Ew, who asked you to sit here?" She said looking at Harry, Liam, Zayn, Niall, and Lou then looked at me then put a disgusted face on.

"Is there a problem worker?" I asked. She looked at me funny. "Am. I. Speaking. To. Fast. For. You?" The girls and boys were cracking smiles.

"I don't work her and no you aren't speaking to fast, is that how you usually talk to people?" She said.

"Having a problem shutting your mouth? I can help." I said standing up getting in her face.

"No, I can close it perfectly fine, but you on the other hand need help. With those crooked teeth and lip that's been chewed on to much." She said.

"Look, I don't care if your a fan or not. But you don't comment on my teeth and lip. I could rearrange your face way worse than the plastic surgeon did." I said.

"I've never had plastic surgery." She said.

"Oops." I smirked.

"Louis what do you see in her? I could be way better." She said. Louis tensed up.

"I SEE THE GREAT PERSON SHE IS! SHE HAS A BEAUTIFUL PERSONALITY AND IS BEAUTIFUL! IF YOU HAVE ANY PROBLEM WITH MY FIANNCEE TAKE IT UP WITH ME THE NEXT TIME!" He yelled in her face. She was so shocked. He leaned closer and she ran. He sat down and started to eat like nothing happened. We soon left and I hugged Louis for earlier.

"Thanks. For earlier." I said.

"You had her, but she just made me lose it. I meant everything I said to." He smiled. I leaned up and pecked his lips.

"I love you Mr. Tomlinson." I said.

"And I love you, soon to be Mrs. Tomlinson." He said and I giggled and got in the van to go home.

A/N: I hope you liked it, and If you haven't already check out 'Popular', I wrote it. And its not a 1D fan fic. :( But I thought I should mix it up a bit so enjoy the chapter. ~KAT>

P.S. Doesn't Mika kind of look like Harry with the brown curls. Lol. ~KAT>