Harry's Birthday

Chapter 8:

Alison's P.O.V.

  "Louis is thinking of....proposing. Not yet but, he's thinking about it." Harry said.

"Wow. Are you sure?" I asked.

"After you left. Perrie and Zayn went out for a walk in the snow. Liam and Lizzy went up after you and Hannah, Then Niall and Kay went to the kitchen for a food eating contest. That left Lou and I and that's when he told me." Harry said. I was happy for them, but it seems bit early. "I know you're thinking that its a bit early but they have basically been together for 2 years even through they broke it off, they want to forget it. He really loves her." Harry reassured. I looked at him in disbelief. I don't think Hannah will go for it. We walked back inside and we woke up everyone but Hannah, and Amber. Louis came down while Harry and I where outside.

"Harry. You told her didn't you." Louis said. Harry nodded yes. "Good one less to tell." He said. I looked at Lou, his blue eyes had excitement but nervousness in them.

"Lou, are you sure? About marrying Hannah?" I asked.

"Yes, I love her. I love her with all my heart. I very sure, I just don't know when, that's why I asked you all here." Louis said.

"Well then." Kay said.

"I know you all want some sleep so I gonna say this fast. I want to know when I should, I have the ring. Kay helped me before the flu." I said pulling it out. I handed it to Harry.

"Nice theme." He said.

"When you open it. It says, 'Will you be my companion?' I thought it was a good choice, so did Kay." He said. I saw it and passed it on. For a Doctor Who freak like her, its perfect.

"I think the perfect moment is when no paparazzi is around." Lizzy said.

"Well yes, put I think it should also be romantic." Perrie smiled.

"Well no duh." I said. Harry chuckled.

"Hi, Why is everyone up so early?" Hannah yawned tiredly in the door way. She looked barely alive.

"It's nothing, red. I'll be up in a minute." Louis said. She nodded and stumbled to the stair. We heard a yelp and Louis ran as fast as the flash up to see what it was.

Hannah's P.O.V.

 I noticed Lou wasn't there so I went down stairs to see everyone talking. Why are they up this early. "Hi, Why is everyone up so early?" I yawned.

"It's nothing, red. I'll be up in a minute." Louis said. I nodded and stumbled to the stairs. Once I got to the room I walked straight into the door, I yelped in pain. I clutched my throbbing head. I kicked the door, hurting my foot. I started to hop holding my foot, but soon fell, but two strong arms caught me. I looked up to see Louis smiling. "What did you do now?" He asked pretending to be serious, but a smile tugged at his lips.

"I walked into the door and kicked the door out of anger." I smiled innocently. I looked down to see my foot looked funny. "I think I broke my foot." I said trying to move it, but nothing happened.

"Then lets go to the hospital then." He said picking me up.

"Lou I can hop/fall down the stairs. You don't have to carry me!" I said.