Cuddle time.....

Hey Kaila Kat's Best Friend sister  

I will do this chapter because its a delicate subject 

So she calls in special cuddle moment 

Sorry if it is short I'm not sure how long she wants it

Chapter 16 

Hannah's P.O.V

After everyone left Louis and I went up to our hotel. The hotel is a Four Seasons Paris George. Five star hotel real fancy. Louis insisted that we stay here.

We got in the room and Louis was quiet.

"Lou are you okay?" I asked

"Yeah. You know how you said making love after marriage. But I didn't want to rush you." 

I smiled at least he remembered. I sorta wanted to but I was nervous.

"I want to but I'm afraid." he nodded.

"Only when your ready. I want you to feel comfortable." Louis said I hugged him and thanked him.

We laid down in our bed. I leaned over and whispered in his ear.

"Lou I want to. I think I may be ready." he turned over.

"Are you sure?" I nodded.

I took deep breaths and we kissed. Things got more passionate and heated. We toppled each other. He found my weak spot.

One thing lead to another and it hurt. Louis and I had enough and stopped. We were both panting.

I smiled so did he.

"Louis, I love you."

"I love you too." and we fell asleep.

:-) Next Morning :-)

I woke up to Louis not being in the bed. I smelled eggs and pancakes.

I walked to the kitchen and Louis was standing there cooking breakfast.

"Made your favorite. Chocolate chip pancakes, eggs and I got a Cookie and Cream Frappe." I ran and hugged him. Louis kissed me.

I groan while I ate.

"Twis is dewlicious!" I said through the food stuffed in my mouth.

Louis laughed and he said he had a surprise. I took a shower and got dressed.

I was wearing a red shirt and dark shorts. Louis lead me to his car and put a blind fold on my eyes.

I asked where we were going. Louis wouldn't tell me I could hear the smirk when he said it.

We stopped and he took my hand out of the car. He took off the blind fold and I saw.....

_________

Kat will read over and see if she likes it

Anyway bye

~Kaila out