Suspensions.

I got help from some people for this chapter, you may laugh at it. :)~ ~KAT>

Chapter 19:

*Five Weeks after honeymoon*

Hannah's POV

   We came back home to England and I had suspensions on why I didn't have my period last month. Kay was a sister to me so I thought telling her would be best. 

"Kay, can I talk to you?" I asked pulling her to my and Lou's room.

"Um, since you already pulled me in here, sure." She said.

"I have a problem, I haven't  had my period last month." I said.

"Hannah, you might want to buy a pregnancy test." She said. We went to Boots. (UK version of Walgreens) Kay said we needed to buy the most expensive one they had to make sure it wouldn't lie. We paid and left. We had one hour before the boys come home and the girls were out. I did the test and we waited for the results, and it was positive, I was pregnant. I made a doctors appointment after I found out, It was tomorrow at ten in the morning. I needed to tell Louis, So I decided to call him. He answered.

"Hello Darling." He said I smiled at that but acted angry.

"Don't darling me." I said, Kay was dying in the corner trying not to laugh.

"What did I do?" He asked.

"What did you do, what did you DO?! YOU. GOT. ME PREGNANT!" I roared with fake anger.

"What?" He asked confused.

"You. GOT. ME. PREGNANT!" I yelled. I pulled the phone away. I was trying so hard trying not to laugh. I heard 'YES! YES! YES!' through the phone. I laughed at how childish he was being.

"Wait, is this a joke?" He asked.

"No." I said. He continued screaming yes.

Louis' POV

   She sounded so angry but I heard Kay laughing with Hannah.

"Wait, is this a joke?" I asked.

"No." She said, I jumped around the studio screaming yes! I was so excited.

"Did you make an appointment?" I asked.

"Yea."

"When?"

"Tomorrow at ten."

"Okay, I see you when I get home."

"Love you."

"Love you too!" And we hung up. I looked at the boys and Christina who were looking at me weird. 

Harry's POV

Why is he jumping around screaming yes?

Liam's POV

What did that person tell him to make him do this?

Niall's POV

Why is Lou acting crazy, what did they tell him?

Zayn's POV

What has this person told him?

Christina's POV

What is he doing, why is he doing it?

Louis' POV

"Guys, Hannah's Pregnant!" I yelled. They looked at me, they hugged and congratulated me and we continued with our recording. So eager to go home to her.

Hannah's POV

When Louis came home, He ran towards me, hugging me while picking me up and spinning me. Once he sat me down on the ground he kissed me.

"Is it true?" he asked me.

"Does it look true?" I asked handing him the test.

"So you are?!" He asked picking me up again and kissed me. 

A/N: I hope its long enough had to type fast for my friend to read it. Enjoy! : )~ ~KAT>