For Dally

2 months pass.
I am 7 months pregnant and so happy. Dally has been in rehab for 4 months and looks great.
Event time I see him he smiles the whole time and tells me how much he loves me.
I am so happy for him and couldn't be more in love.
Soon our baby will be here!
Today I am going to see Dally. I arrive at the place and walk in as usual.
I walk in and sit at the table. Dally walks in looking handsome as ever.
"Hello beautiful." he says and kisses me.
"Hey handsome." I say and smile.
"How you doing?" he asks staring at my big stomach.
"This is really tiring but it's gonna be worth it. You gained muscle back." I say.
"Yeah I mostly do exercise now babe." he says stretching. I smirk at him. He winks at me.
"What are you doing today?" he asks.
"I'm having the gang over for dinner and we just gonna hang out." I say. He looks away and sighs.
"What's wrong?" I ask holding his hands.
"I miss that. I can't wait to get out of here." he says.
"Only 1 and half more months. Our baby will be here and we will be together again." I say and lean over and kiss him. He hold my face and we make out.
We say our goodbyes and I drive home.
I start to make dinner. I decide to make a pretty big dinner because the guys can really eat. I make steak and chicken. I make some pasta and salad. I put every thing in big plates and bowls in the center of the table. I make sure the fridge is fully stocked with beer and it is since no ones here to drink it.
I sit down for a second and relax.
The gang all run in.
"Hey Diamond! What you make in starving?" yells Two Bit as he walks to the door and goes straight to the kitchen.
"Thanks for having us over!" says Kathy following him.
I greet everyone and we all sit around at the table and start to eat.
"How was Dally today?" ask Johnny with a mouthful of food.
"Great but he really misses you guys. I told him I was having you guys over for dinner and he got kinda upset." I say.
"We miss him too." says Darry.
"Yeah I miss picking on that softy." says Steve.
"He's not soft he's in love!" says Evie.
"I'm in love but I'm still tough!" he says smiling at her. She blushes.
"Are you excited to not be pregnant Diamond?" asks Lauren.
"Yes so excited!" I say.
"Can't wait for you to have the baby!" says Sandy smiling ear to ear. Soda kisses her cheek. And whispers something in her. She giggles.

We finish and eating and go to the living room.
"So what's going on with the rumble asks Madison?" she say in Darry's lap with Jane in her lap.
"Tim Shepards gang will be there. It's skin on skin. Of course all of us will be there. I think Tim knows of some some other gangs that will help." says Darry.
"Will Dally be able to make it?" I ask.
"Yes we still are going to wait 2 more months because the fuzz are still on our case." says Steve.
"Okay good." I say.
"It's not a rumble with out Dally." says Ponyboy. I smile.
"Hell yeah! To Dally!" says TwoBit raising his beers. We all raise our drinks and give a toast to Dally.
I smile. I get a little emotional but stop myself. I should be happy. I'm so happy to have such great friends and to have a husband that I'm so in love with.