The Fight

It's been a week since the incident with Jace. We all have been very careful carrying our blades where ever we go.
Dally barely sleeps. He gets up at night and goes to Chrissy's room to watch her at night.
It's the morning and we are all going to hang at the park.
I put on light wash denim high waisted shorts and a cropped white t shirt and white night top converse. i put in a denim jacket that matches my shorts. I put in foundation and mascara and red lipstick.
"You look good babe." Dally says walking into the room.
"Thank you." I say and smile at him. I feel butterflies in my stomach.
I put my blade in my back pocket. We go get in the truck and I put Chrissy in her car seat.
We get to the park/lot. The whole gang is there. I get out of the car and put Chrissy in her stroller and Dally grabs the blanket to lay out on.
We walk over and everyone is sitting around.
"Hello everyone." I say and sit down.
Darry held Jane's hands and helped her walk.
Pony Johnny Mary and Lauren sat on the swings.
Steve and Evie were making out under the monkey bars. Sandy sat between Sodas legs his arms wrapped around her waist.
Kathy and TwoBit sit together and smoke cancer sticks.
"So how is everyone?" asks Madison.
"Good. It's nice having a day just to hang out out here." I say. I lean my head on Dallys shoulder.
They guys get up and start to play football. The girls all sit under the tree together.
"Wow." says Kathy.
"They're unreal." says Mary.
"I know." I say. I can't keep my eyes off Dally. We all laugh and talk and watch them play football.
I hold Chrissy up smiles a little. I kiss her cheek.
"Oh shit." I hear Lauren say. She points. Seven motorcycles show up.
"Guys!" I scream. It was Jaces gang.
The guys run over to us.
"Run Diamond run! Just take Chrissy and run." Dally says frantically.
"Girls go with her!" says Darry. We frantically run and I turn and see the gangs approaching each other they have their blades out.
I hold Chrissy tight against me. I put her in her car seat as fast as I can and the girls pile in. Madison sits in the front with Jane on her lap.
I get in the drivers seat and speed away.
We get to the house and walk in and sit down.
"Everything just happened so fast." I say.
"I really hope they are okay." says Madison.
"I'm really scared." says Mary.
Chrissy and Jane soon fall asleep. We bring them to Chrissy's room.
"I need a cigarette." I say. I try not to smoke as much but at times like these I need a cancer stick.
I light one up and take a drag. I grab beers for us from the fridge.
We all sat around in silence and really tense.
After 2 hours we hear the guys in Darry's truck pull up. We all stand up.
They walked in. Dally held his side. His face was bruised.
"What happened?" I ask.
"We won. But it was easy. At all. Dally got stabbed in side." said Steve.
"Oh god. Lay down Dally." I say. He lays down. I get bandages and other things to stitch his side.
I look at the other guys. TwoBit had a black eye and cut on his forehead. Pony had cuts on his neck and a bruised lip. Johnny had gash on his cheek and a black eye. Darry had bruised ribs and his knuckles were really cut up. Steves tooth chipped and had his lips were bruised. Soda had a cut lip and black eye.
"So should we be okay for now?" asks Mary.
"Yeah just watch out for their girlfriends. They'd try and have a big fight with you guys." says TwoBit.
"We could take them." I say as I stitch Dallys side. He grins at me. We take care of the boys. I get them all a beer. They sit around and drink. I hear Chrissy crying. I go get her. I sit with her on the couch and feed her.
Soon it gets late and everyone goes home.
Chrissy goes to sleep and I put her in her crib.
Dally and I go to our room.
"How you feelin?" I ask.
"Fine. I'm used to it by now." he says. He lays down on the bed. I take off my clothes. He stares the whole time. I put on cotton shorts and a t shirt. I wash my face.
I lay down next to Dally.
"Damn" he says.
"What?" I ask.
"Your so gorgeous." he says. I smile at him and I kiss him. He puts his hand in my cheek. 
We soon go to sleep.