Over

Song of the chapter: Skinny Love by Birdy
It's been a month and I'm still depressed. Dally has been trying to help but I really have been giving up.
It's morning time and I'm laying in bed. Dally reaches over and tries to cuddle with me.
I push him away.
"Diamond cmon." he says.
"Just stop Dally." I say and burry my head in my pillow. He gets up and storms out slamming the door when he leaves.
I start crying and I scream into my pillow.
We haven't been showing any affection we haven't done anything because I have been so depressed.
I hear Dally talking to Chrissy. He's been taking care of her a lot.
Soon Dally leaves for work. He brings Chrissy to me. I mostly lay in bed with her and watch her since I never leave bed.
I spend most of the day holding Chrissy. She's been trying to crawl.
I feed her and change her like usual. I try to do the best I can for her but it's hard when I'm hurting to much and I'm not good at putting on a smile when I'm sad.
---
It's 10:00pm and Dally isn't home yet. I start to get worried.
I get up and put on clothes and mascara and foundation. I decided to go find him.
I got Chrissy and put her in her car seat.
I drive to the Curtis's.
I walk in with Chrissy in my arms.
Madison and Darry sit on the couch and Pony sits in the chair reading and Soda is in the kitchen.
"We'll look who it is." says Madison.
"Hi guys." I say emotionlessly.
" We've missed you." says Darry. I start tearing up.
"I know. You guys don't understand I've just been depressed. I don't know what's wrong with me." I say and start sobbing. Pony gets up and gives me a hug.
"Diamond we understand. What brings you here?" asks Madison.
"Dally got out of work at 6:00 and hasn't been home so I'm gonna go find him. Will you watch Chrissy?" I ask.
"Of course." she says. I give her Chrissy.
"Thank you. See you guys." I say. I walk out and I drive to Bucks. I haven't been there in so long.
I walk in and smell the familiar smell of smoke and beer. I walk around and try to find Dally. I walk around and don't see him anywhere.
I start to walk up stairs to our old room.
I walk in and see the worst thing possible.
A blonde girl was sitting on Dallys lap and they were kissing.
"What the fuck Dally!" I scream.
"Diamond!" he says.
"Who's that.." says the blonde bitch.
"His wife who the fuck are you." I say getting close to her.
"Sylvia." she says giving me nasty look.
I tackle her to the ground and punch her and yank her hair out.
Dally pulls me off.
"What the fuck Dally! You seriously did this to me right now. I am in the worst place right now. You go and cheat on me in the room that I fell in love with you in. The room we first made love the room we spent so much time together. Why did you do this too me Dally why." I scream and cry. I drop to the ground.
"I'm sorry Diamond. But you wouldn't even let me touch you I needed something I was losing it." he says. He chokes up as he's talking.
"So you go hook up with that piece of shit!" I say and point to Sylvia who lays on the ground bleeding.
"I'm sorry baby please" he says.
"Don't fucking call me baby. I can't believe this." I say sobbing.
He sits with his head in his hands.
"I'm so sorry. I'm such a fuck up." he says. He tugs at his hair.
I get up.
"Me and Chrissy are leaving. I'm sorry Dally but I can't do this." I say.
"No please Diamond." he starts sobbing. I leave the room and he follows.
I go out to the car. I get in.
"Diamond please. Don't leave me." he says.
"I have to. We will have to agree to a divorce. I'm sorry." I say. We are both sobbing.
He gets in his car and drives to the house.
I got to the Curtis's.
I walk in. They all look at me.
"He was in our old room that we fell in love in hooking up with some girl." I say crying.
"Oh god Diamond." says Madison she walks over and pulls me close to her. I sob into her chest.
Darry walks over to me and hugs me. Pony and Soda do the same.
"What are you going to do?" asks Pony.
"Leave. I'm gonna take Chrissy and we are gonna leave. We are going to get a divorce." I say still crying my eyes out.
"Where are you going to go?" asks Darry.
"I don't know but I can't stay here." I say crying. Madison starts to cry.
We hug each other tightly.
"I'm gonna pack my bags and I'm gonna leave tomorrow. I'll come bye tomorrow and say goodbye to you all. I just can't stay here where we fell in love. There's too much stuff that will remind me of our love. The lake, the tree where we first kissed, the park, Bucks place." I say. I cry hard the whole time I'm saying this.
"Leave Chrissy here. Go home and pack and deal with all that." says Madison crying. I nod and wave goodbye and drive home.
I cry and scream the whole way there.
I get to the house and Dally is passed out on the couch.
Just looking at him makes me cry. I go to my room and pack up all my clothes. I take out my box full of saved money. I put that in the bag. I cry the whole time. I pack up Chrissy's stuff. This takes me a long time.
It's 3:00 and finally everything's that's mine is packed.
I lay down in bed and cry myself to sleep.

authors note: actually cried while writing this:(