Chapter 4

(Selena’s POV)

After class I was walking across the lawn, when I sensed Nick coming up to me. I smiled and stopped, letting him catch up.

“Can I walk with you?” he asked, softly.

“Of course,” I said, smiling at him. He really was beautiful. I smiled and reached over to take his hand. He tensed at my touch and I just side smiled at him.

“You don’t mind do you?” I asked him. He chuckled.

“Not at all,” he said, linking our fingers together, “So.. are you uh... what are we?? I mean I feel this strange connection......” I giggled and smiled at him.

“We’re destined to be together, Nick,” I said, “It was written before either of us were born, and when we were brought into this world, we were tethered together from the beginning. It’s why neither of us were very successful in our earthly love lives. Because the Gods kept saving us from those people...... it kept us open for one another...”

“So, we’re together?” he asked, with a hopeful grin. I smiled and as we stopped by the river I pressed my lips softly to his. He smiled into it and pressed back, kissing softly, gently. Wow..... this was amazing, I felt sparks.... and I could feel the ground shaking. It was after the huge tidal wave crashed over us that I realized it was because it was the ground shaking. After the water settled he grinned sheepishly at me.

“Sorry...” he said. I smiled, placing my hand to his cheek and kissed him softly, quicker this time.

“I don’t mind, it just means your heart is excited,” I whispered. He sighed, hugging me tight to his chest.

“I like you so much, Selena,” he whispered.

“I like you too, Nick,” I replied, “But I have to go... I have class...... Weapons training....” He pulled away, gently, brushing my hair back and kissed me one last time. I swear, I can’t get enough of his lips and the way they fit and felt against mine. I walked away, letting our hands touch until I got far enough away my heart almost breaking as we separated.

(Valerie’s POV)

As I was heading back to my dorm, Joe came running up to me.

“My dear goddess, please tell me your name,” he said, standing by me.

“And what would you do with my name?” I questioned, quietly.

“Speak it all day long,” he said, “No word will ever pass my lips again if you tell me your name.....” Oh swoon.... this man is unbelievable..

“Joseph.....” I breath softly, “My name is Valerie...” With that I walked away and I heard him whispering it... over and over again....

“Valerie... please....” he said, coming up to me, “Please be with me....”

“Be with you?” I said, turning to face him.

“Yes... be with me?” he whispered, taking my hands in his. God he was the god of ecstacy, cuz was feeling things from a simple touch, I have never felt before.

“No....” I said, smiling at him. He seemed taken aback by my answer.

“No?!?!” he asked, bewildered, “Why not....”

“Because you know nothing about real passion,” I said, before walking away from him. Leaving him with his fists tight to his sides, fuming with anger, so much I could feel the heat radiating off him. I turned to face him nd he was like a ball of flames. Fire engulfing him. He obviously couldn’t feel it, because he was un phased. Mmm, so that’s how he looks angry. Nice..... Get over it Joseph... you have no idea.

(Kevin’s POV)

“Melanie, wait,” I said, catching up to her. She stopped and turned to me, pausing in the courtyard.

“What?!” she hissed at me.

“Now are you the reason I got struck with a lightening bolt earlier today?” I asked, raising a brow.

“Of course,” she said, smirking.

“Hormones?” I asked, moving closer. She let her eyes close over and shook her head, pushing me away.

“No because I hate you...” she growled.

“You know as well as I do, that’s not true...” I breath, gripping her hips in mine, “I know full well you want me.....” She just inhaled.

“Kevin..... please....” she said, “I don’t have time for love or feelings or even sexual desire..... just let it be....” She pulled away from me and I just pulled her back, crashing my lips to hers. Yes they were perfect.... Grewat amazing wonderful goddess lips.. Mmmm.... She melted for just a moment, before yanking her body from mine and her hand connected with my face. FUCK A DUCK that hurt. I yanked my hand to my face and she stormed of, her fist tight to her face... mmmm damn she’s sexy when he’s angry. Yup, I had to have her...... she as mine.... I was determined.

(Joe’s POV)

Who the fuck she think she is?!?? I don’t know anything about passion?! HELLOOOO who am I?! The GOD of passion! SO where does she get off talking to ME like that! I’ll show her fucking passion.... romance... toes curled passion. What does she know about passion???? nothing.,... absolutely nothing..... She’s the goddess of virginity for crying out loud. I swear this woman pisses me off, but at the same time I want nothing more than to ravage her and show her some god damn passion. Ha! I took my own name in vain... sweet.........