Chapter 10

(Molly’s POV)

“Frankie, why are you so nervous around me?” I asked him softly as we sat at a table later that night for dinner. He smiled softly.

“Cuz your a girl...” he said, “I don’t have the charm my brother does.... It comes naturally to him.. Me... your too pretty... I get butterflies.” I smile at him and blushed.

“I think your cute too..” I said, as he took his turn to blush.

“So.. this destiny thing... Why is it so well why is it decided so soon?” he asked.

“Frankie we were destined for one another before you were born.... You were created for me....” I said, “They couldn’t have an Uber god with a demi god.... You had to be a full god, and there are very few besides our parents,” He smiled and looked up at me, his innocent eyes looking at me with wonder and awe. I smiled and leaned down to softly kiss his lips. Sure we had a two year difference, but we were destined, nothing is wrong or dirty when your destined. When I pulled away he was blushing feverishly, and I chuckled at his innocence.

“That was your first kiss wasn’t it?” I asked. He nodded and I smiled.

“I knew... I can hear your thoughts...” I said, softly. He blushed a bit harder and I chuckled. I knew he was blushing because of the not so innocent thoughts in his head from earlier.

“Your a guy, Franklin, things will come naturally....” I said, moving closer. He smiled and we continued to eat in silence.

(Frankie’s POV)

Oh my god...... That was intense... She can read my mind? I need to be more careful when I think about her.... and that kiss.... I never knew my heart could beat a mile a minute... She truly was beautiful and I was just in awe of how much she knew, especially with me being all knowing and all. I sighed and we ate in this wonderful comfortable silence. After wards I took her hands softly in mine, causing her heart to race along with mine. I walked her to her class, Governing with our parents and paused outside the gate to Mount Olympus. I softly kissed her lips, blushing the whole time, then smiled at the ground, softly kicking a small stone with my foot, my hands in my pockets.

“I’ll see you tomorrow Franklin...” she said, kissing my cheek. I nodded.

“Good bye Molly... I’ll see you tomorrow...” I said, and she stepped in. I know.. I know.. we said we could never meet our parents, but apparently the fact she was gonna be taking over for Zeus, she had to see them, learn from them. I was a bit jealous.. I wanted to meet my parents, stand in their presence, but at this point, all I could do was think about how bad my heart hurt after she walked away.

(Joe’s POV)

After dinner that evening I was out on my daily meditation hike I was required to take. I guess it was to keep my mind focused, and my powers in check. As I walked I heard a soft voice singing in my head. I was beyond enthralled by this voice. I had to find it.... so I followed it, deeper into the woods, before I felt fingers tracing over my lips and a soft voice in my ear.

“Welcome back, Joseph....” Stephanie’s seductive voice said, “I have wonderful plans for you.....”

“Like what my goddess?” I begged, dying to hear her continue speaking.

“I wanna romance you.. give you the passion you crave,” she whispered, trailing her hands around my neck, “The passion you don’t receive from your goddess of virginity.” I sighed and I could feel the heat rising in me, my body enflaming in desire, right before being engulfed in flames. She smiled and joined me in my flames. She was un phased by the heat and the burn. Oh god... could I seriously have sex without breaking a vow or lighting my partner on fire? Oh god... please... I need this. I let her lips hit mine and my body went into over drive.

“JOSEPH!!!! NO!!! Pull away my love,” Valerie said in my head.

“I can’t... please... fix me... I can’t resist...” I begged to her. Within seconds my goddess appeared beside us blowing the siren seductress away with a gust of wind.

“Stay away from my Destined...” she scolded, before placing the kiss of removal on my lips, fighting through my fire wall to save me. Her lips softened me immediately. I pulled her into my arms and the black winged siren flew off, cursing into the wind.

“You can’t resist forever....” her voice called back. I gripped my goddesses hips in my hand, enveloping myself in the love that poured from her heart through me.

“Dear god, I need to avoid her.. I wanna not be so vulnerable..” i begged, “Please... never leave my side.....” She smiled softly, and brushed my fingertips over my cheek.

“I won’t my love... never ever...” she breathed, before connecting our lips again.

(Nicks POV)

I snuck through the woods, my hand tight in Selena’s to stand in front of this beautiful gateway and smiled, kissing her lips, before being taken upwards. We had decided to seal our destinies...... So we were off to meet our parents... And seal our lives and our gifts and powers together... in a Godly secret wedding. By the end of tonight.. Selena would officially be my wife....