Chapter 15

(Stephanie’s POV)

I shook for a moment before bursting back into my form. I growled a bit, annoyed that the little bitch had the nerve to think she could vanquish ME! Me of all people.

“Easy darling,” a voice said behind me. I turned to see my father Hades standing behind me.

“She tried to kill me..” I growled at him. He smirked.

“But she didn’t... she couldn’t.... not without knowing who you truly are...” he said, ‘Your as hothead as your mother....”

“My mother was a succubus... we’re all hot headed...” I hissed, “I get it from YOU!”

“I guess I am a bit hot head,” he joked.

“Enough snide remarks..... she’ll find out.. she’ll come after me....” I started; He placed his hand up and burst into flames.

“ENOUGH!” he said, “Home... now....” I let out a his before I spun into my own burst of flames and projected myself home.

(Joe’s POV)

“Fire...’ I breathed softly.

“What baby?” Valerie asked.

“Fire... I can feel fire burning....” I whispered, ‘Something is out there... something is coming.... I need to speak with Molly...”

“Molly is too weak... she needs her rest..” Valerie said, “her chakra is weak... she needs to recover...”

“I know... but I can sense it.. something hot.... tons of fire, I can feel it in my bones...” I said, “It burns.....”

“Joseph.. are you alright?” she asked, placing a hand on my forehead, ‘Your burning up.” I shook my head before I felt my head burn and lit on fire, tossing me to the floor with a vision.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A tall man lit with fire, pointing at Molly, swirling his finger about before she burst into screams and flames.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” I screamed, before Valerie shook me awake.

“Something is not right..” she breathed holding me, “I seen it... When I was holding you.. I seen it too.... We need to warn her....”

“Hades...” I breathed, “He’s here...... I feel it......”

“I know baby... I know....”

(Nick’s POV)

“I love you....” I whispered, kissing Selena’s lips as we laid in bed after celebrating Molly’s victory and Molly’s safe return. We knew she was weak, btu defeating Stephanie was still a celebration and we had Kevin back... So we were celebrating..

“Mmm, I love you too, Mr. Hurricane....” she giggled.

‘Hey it’s not my fault the sex is so good we end up in a makeshift whirlpool....” I laughed.

“Mmm, lucky for you.. I like it wet,” she whispered softly.

“Mmm, damn baby me too...” I said, kissing her again, “Round two......” She nodded and I swiftly flipped us over and entered her again, causing her to cry out and me to moan loudly into her neck. The motions were magic, and the water started immediately, as we drowned ourselves, not just in water, but in each other.... Life was pretty perfect... things were back to the way they should be... finally.....

(Melanie’s POV)

“Kevin, I was so worried...” i breathed softly, “I don’t know what I would have done....”

“Oh, sweetie, don’t worry so much,” he said, hugging me to his body, “I just can’t believe you went out there alone.... you could have been killed....”

“i wouldn’t have cared if you died....” I said, ‘My life would have been pointless without you...”

“And if you had defeated her and died in the process,” he said, ‘i would have been left without you.... then what?” I shook my head and he just kissed my lips as we lay nestled in one another.... Something wasn’t right... something didn’t FEEL right..... Something was still wrong.. it was all just.... too easy.............