OMG Chapter 16

(Molly’s POV)

I woke from my deep sleep to the sounds of everyone panicking in my head. I let out a shrill scream, gripping my skull as Frankie ran to my side.

“Molly.... Molly darling.. try to relax..... what’s wrong?” he asked.

“Voices.... so many voices....” I said, my migraine turning worse. I was in so much pain I couldn’t breathe.

“STOP!!!!!!!!!!!!” I shouted in my head. It got quiet, and my pain subsided.

“Molly... talk to me honey... what’s wrong?” Frankie repeated.

‘I just... Joe.. he seemed the most panic.. I must speak to him right away....’ i said.

(Joe’s POV)

Frankie rushed out to me and yanked on my arm.

“Molly needs to speak to you.. she feels your panic......” he said. I just ran behind him and rushed to her side.

‘Joseph... hold my hand... show me what you’ve seen....” she said. I took her hand and I tried to close my eyes and think about what I’ve seen and she lit up like a bright white light or an angel and when it was over she was screaming, and gasping for air.

“Hades... he’s coming for us.... for all of us...” she said.

“I know it’s why I’m panicked!” I said.

“Assemble our armies.... send Nick or Selena to Olympus to warn our fathers and mothers.... we may all need to come together for this.... war is upon us...” she said. I nodded and quickly excused myself. When I reached Nick’s door.. water was seeping from under it. Damn bunny rabbits...

“GUYS! QUIT! Molly has orders.” I shouted I heard a rush of water and the door burst open a small tidal wave behind it, tossing me into a wall.

“Jesus Joe.. kinda in the middle of something..’ Nick growled, covering his lower half.

“Look dude, enough fucky fucky more listening!” I growled.

‘What then?!” he spat.

“Molly needs you to go to Olympus... tell them Hades is coming.. that war is on the brink.. we need direction and back up!” I said. Him and Selena got dressed quickly and raced from my sight.

(Melanie’s POV)

After awhile of sitting with Kevin, there was a knock on my dorm room.

“Melanie.. orders from Molly.. assemble the armies... get them training.. Hades is coming.. and war is on it’s way.....” Joe shouted through my door. Shit.. I knew it... I knew something was wrong.... very wrong.. I felt it in my bones....

(Stephanie’s POV)

I stood next to my father as he assembled the four greatest warriors of our time... straight from my father’s courts.... The four horsemen of the pagan beliefs... War... Famine... Death and Pestilence..... all things to bring on the Christian apocalypse. You mess with me... you make my father very angry... and Greek gods or not.. my father is called many things... Hades, the devil, Satan, the antichrist... Either way he is not someone to be messed with.

“I want you to listen....... and listen good the Greek gods have chosen attack on my daughter.. my family.... I want all of you to some how take them out.. but leave the little one.. named Molly to me..... recruits, demi gods, full gods.. exterminate them all!” my father announced.

“But full gods can’t be killed... Neither can demi gods....” War reminded. My father smirked and handed them each long blades.

“With these.... they can be.... straight shot through where their hearts would be..... will end them immediately.....” my father stated. The took their swords and nodded, bowing before my father.

“NOW GO!!!! END THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” he shouted. They vanished into black smoke and off they went to do my father’s bidding. I grinned to myself and kinda laughed. Man I wanted a front row seat to watch that little bitch burn...

(Nick’s POV)

We raced to Olympus to find our parents and they nodded as we came in.

“We are aware of your situation... but sadly, there is nothing we can do..... and frankly it’s not our problem..” Zeus said.

“NOT YOUR PROBLEM?!?!?” i shouted angrily. I thunderbolt hit my ass.

“ENOUGH!” he shouted.

“But how is this not your problem.. we’re your children down there!!!” I argued.

“I am aware of this Nicholas... But Hades is by far the least of out worries.. he has released the four horsemen... and death will come to us all with the new weapons they possess...” he said.

“So what the hell do we do?!??!?” I asked.

“Fight... do the best you can to disarm them.. if you gain possession of one of the swords burn it.... and to destroy the horse burn get his ring.... and melt it down.....” he said. Okay, this is all sounding very lord of the rings/Supernatural to me right now... I just nodded and we headed back to let Molly know we were officially on our own.