Chapter 11

(Kevin’s POV)

I don’t know how I ended up here....... But here I was.. in Stephanie’s grasp, her fingers grazing my face and I was completely smitten. Her face drifting closer to mine and within seconds, her lips touched mine. After we pulled away things got blurry, light headed, and I collapsed to the ground to her incessant laughter. I only awoke to the smell of Melanie’s natural scent. I moved into her, but I suddenly felt weak, and I was trying to hear her thoughts, but I got nothing.

“Melanie... .. I can’t hear your thoughts, my love...” I said. She tri4d to soothe me.

“Shhh, Kevy, relax, you let her get to you...” she whispered, “Stephanie, she.. she kissed you.. your powerless until I get that bitches head....”

“Her head?” I asked, sitting up, “You have to kill her?!” She nodded and I stood up, “But you can’t.. she loves me....” Melanie shook her head.

“No, baby, its her spell, come on...” she said.

(Joe’s POV)

I had a tight grip on Valerie, as Kevin began to snarl and wither right in front of our eyes. Taking a succubus’ victim too far from her, is almost like a death sentence, they turn into these ravage zombie like creatures, anxious to be back by her side, lacking power, lacking any common sense. Melanie had him locked tight in a cell in the basement of the dorms.

‘Let. ME> OUT!” he shrieked. I was scared, and so was Valerie I could feel it. I had never seen my brother this way, angry, almost foaming at the mouth. Like a wild beast. Nick and Selena cam rushing in, with bewildered looks on their faces.

“What the hell happened?” Nick asked, in shock.

‘Stephanie...” I said, softly, kissing Valerie’s temple. Selena sighed.

“She got him... There’s nothing we can do to save him now....” she said, “But...”

“I know...” I said, nodding. We all knew... We had to hunt the bitch down, cut off the head, and make sure it’s done in her real form Doing it in human form only causes her to sprout a new one, or so we’ve been told in class. The moment they moved in across the lake, our teachers schooled us immediately. Problem is, Kevin.. he was weaker than us.. yes has all the knowledge in the world, but resistance and will power, not so much....

(Melanie’s POV)

How dare that bitch come after MY MAN first!!! I tell you fucking what... he may be the weaker god, but THIS GODDESS is about to go hunting.. ALONE! I refuse to let anyone else claims that siren’s head. that bitch is MINE! I gathered up my supplies, my armor, my sword, trusty Mely Jr. That thing is my best friend. My heart and soul were in that sword, and best of all, when my mother, Athena was my age, this was her sword, WAY back in the day, before any of us were even thought of....

I took a deep breath, darted out the dorms in the pitch black, and headed through the words towards the succubus’ camp. Come hell or high water, that bitch was mine.. Mine and mine alone... No one takes Kevin from me, and I’ll be damned if that bitch was gonna get his powers when he dies... No.. he’s not gonna die... that bitch was gonna die and I was getting my man back.. the one who loves me unconditionally.. My destiny..............

(Selena’s POV)

Here Nick and I were, standing with Joe and Valerie, staring at Nick and Joe’s brother, in their hearts, in trouble, in anguish. Nick and I wanted to share what happened on Mount Olympus.. we wanted to tell them the amazing news of our marriage, of meeting our parents... Nick had never been so proud as he was last night, standing there with me in front of our parents, sealing our destiny... I loved this man, more than you could every imagine..... Our heart, officially linked, our bond, now un breakable, our love, and marriage, still a secret, at least until we fix Kevin, but then I felt it, a strange break in my heart. cried out grabbing my chest, Nick jumping to catch me before I fell, then it all came clear.

“Oh my god, baby, what’s wrong?!” Nick, asked, holding me to his chest.

“Melanie... she’s... she’s going after Stephanie, alone, we have to stop her... Stephanie will kill her other wise...” I said. Everyone looked around, and a sudden shock and wave of fear ran over us all.