Hospitals

prof Snape POV

As I sat watching the anyoing first years come in I was looking for my little girl but when I did not see here I started panicking. so making my way over to prof Dumbledore who said that she might be sat at the Ravenclaw table and if she is not there go and check the kitchens. so I did just that and went to look at the Ravenclaw table and when I did not see her there I went and asked prof Flitwick.

"have you seen Mary anywhere at all?" I asked him slightly upset

"no, I have not why? might I ask" he replied going quitter at the end

"never mind thatnks for telling me though" I said sneering as I walked away a slightly tensed.

Mary POV

Black that is all I saw for a while now and it is starting to make me feel tired. Which is weird as I am not acutely awake yet so I do not understand how I could be tired.

but as I slowly managed to open my eyes I saw the complete opposite. so it was a bit like a magnet and how opposites attracked I have gone from dark to light in a matter of split seconds (bananas hehe) now thinking about fruit makes me hungry like an orange. so I sit up and then feel a searing pain all up me right arm!

Then a nice lady came and gave me a tablet and a potion to drink soon after that I fell asleep again to great the black world once more only this time there was a light in the distance small but not to far so I slowly walked to it to see...

A boy? and wait, a girl as well? coming closer I notice they are both rather older then me probably adults one had long hair where as the other one have short but rather messy hair. they looked oddly familiar but I could not place my finger on it.

BANG! And the wall fell down.

BANG! And the floor cracked around them.

BANG! And the screams and pleading started so loud, too loud, I now have a headache from all the noise.

BANG! One final scream and I woke up completely covered in sweat.

it was just a dream, just a dream, a dream, calm down I told myself and with one last breath I fell asleep for what I hoped a peaceful night.