Bye Nigga

I got my stuff and had Cameron come get me from outside. I didn't tell him it was his brothers house though. I didn't want him to get mad at me or go cause a scene with Darius. I wasn't even really sure that I wanted to go with Cam. I just got my stuff and went anyways.

It wasn't much that I took to Darius's house anyways. Just some clothes and my bathroom stuff. When I called Cameron he said he'd be there in 5 minutes. He just had to make a run. I wondered where he was going, but I never intended to ask either.

It gave me enough time to carry my bags outside. Darius offered to help but I didn't even want to talk to him. I just couldn't believe he would kick me out like that. Before I had even gave him a answer. Whatever because what if I had chose him? He would never know.

I really just thought hard about what I wanted, yet it seemed like I didn't get questioned or give answers about what i was doing. I was sitting in the driveway when I saw Cameron pull up. "I would drive myself but my car is in the shop." I said as I got in the car. He reached over and kissed me and said "no problem baby. It's cool."

When we got to his apartment he helped me get my stuff out the car. When we got to his apartment he sat my stuff down and said, "Hey go get dressed I want to take you somewhere." "Okay. How should I dress?" "Dress nicely like with no jeans and stuff. I gotta go make a run I'll be back in a hour." He said as he walked out the door.

I went into the bathroom and started the shower. I turned it all the way on steaming hot and I used my beautiful day bath soap Cameron got me from Bath and Body works. I took a shower then got out and did my hygiene stuff. I really didn't know what to wear because I had a variety of new clothes that Cameron bought me. Most of the clothes wear really short though. Something I'm not used to. Dang is he trynna expose me to other niggas?

I just laughed it off. I decided on this turquoise skin tight dress that stopped right below my behind, some black Christian Louboutins with turquoise spikes in the front. I flat ironed my hair and cut some Chinese bangs too. I put on some makeup Cameron got me from Mack and once I realized I still had a few minutes I painted my nails black.

Cameron came in the house just as my nails were drying and it seemed like he was a little roughed up. "Hey babe you look beautiful." He said as he kissed me on my forehead. "Hey why are you so roughed up." I said following him into the room. "Don't worry about it." He said as he walked into his closet and changed clothes.

Cameron cleans up nice. He put on khaki pants and a blue and white plaid polo shirt. For his shoes he put on some Concords. He sprayed some of his cologne on. And he was looking fresh!

We looked in the mirror and took a couple of pictures. I put it in Instagram and the likes piled up. We headed out and I liked that there was no traffic. Which meant we basically sped through the free way. When we got to the place it wasn't exactly what I expected it to be.

It looked like a trap house looking type thing. Cam did this special knock and I held onto his hand tightly. I was honestly scared. This guy answered the door with a gun pointed towards us. "Oh okay hey Cam." We walked in and everyone seemed to put their guns down. For real is this what he calls a date?

The lights were like super dimmed and there was one fire place at the end of the building. It looked like there was. Big red couch by the fireplace too. Maybe that's where we were going to have out date.

Instead we turned down a hall lit my torches. There was this golden vault looking door at the end of the hall. There was this big guy in a suit guarding the door. Cameron told him to open it and he did so.

When we opened the door it was a regular room. Regularly lit. It was a big round table in there too. Then there were steps onto this stage looking thing. There were to black huge chairs and they looked like thrones.

There were all of these guys sitting and standing all around the table. Cameron held my hand and led me up into the stage and he sat me down. Everyone started cheering. "This is her! She is the new First Lady", Cameron said as he reached over for my hand and gave me a long passionate kiss. It kind of made me blush. "From now on. If she says jump you say how high. If she gives you an order you are to take it as of you were talking to me.." Cameron said with a straight face.

Then he turned to me and kissed me again. I'd never felt so alive. This was totally against my religion though. I know my parents would never approve. They started showering me with gifts and then Cameron said he had a gift for me too.

He led me outside and I saw this nice white Mercedes Benz. The inside was cream seat. I started crying and I jumped into his arms. He whispered in my ear, "you're mine..." I felt so in love.