Found You

(S U N D A Y morning <3)
The next morning I woke up in Cams bed. I just sat that there and took everything in. Who would've thought all of this would happen to me? A man that loves me, cares about me and will go to all lengths to protect me. I know me and Cameron have had our ups and downs but I have so much love for him. It was about 8:45 am. I needed to get up in time for church.

Cameron wasn't there so I just got out the bed and took a shower. After my hour shower I flat ironed my hair and did a braid on the side. Then I put on my white blouse with a black color and my black pencil skirt. For the shoes I wore my new pink heels. After I was done I walked into the kitchen and saw that there were donuts on the counter with a note. It said....

Hey babes! Good morning (: I went to go make a run. I know you have to go to church so I bought these. Love you! I'll make dinner when you get home.
-Cameron <3

I grabbed a donut and headed out the door. When I got there it was just in time. The choir was just getting on stage. I proceeded to walk to the front so that I could go into my dads office. I haven't seen my parents in forever and I really miss them. Even my mom. As I was walking down the row I got a lot of dirty looks. Even from people who used to kiss up to me.

When I finally got into the back of the church I went burst into my dads office. Darius, my mom and my dad were all in there. Darius had a busted lip, black eye, and he was bruised all over. "What's wrong with you?" I said as I put my purse down. All of them were looking at me. Finally my mom ran up to me with tears in her eyes. "Oh my baby! He's hurt you like this too." She said finally crying.

"Mom I'm fine." I said placing her hands off me. I looked down. "Kenzie tell them the truth. He hurt you and he hurt me too.", Darius said. "Mckenzie... He's my brother I know what he can do. I've seen it done. He's gonna hurt to something bad." "OMG Darius save the sob story! You're just mad because I went with Cameron and not you! He probably didn't even do this to you!" I spat back at him. With tears rushing down my face.

"McKenzie he did this yesterday. I guess he dropped you off at the house then he came back I don't even think he knew who he was coming beat up.! But when he saw me? He beat me with his gun.", Darius said getting angry.

By them I was mad to so I grabbed my purse and ran back through the rows. Finally getting outside to my car.

-Cameron's POV

I woke up extra early so that I could go to the trap house. I had to thank my boys for pulling that charade yesterday so that I could trap Kenzie. I knew she would fall for it. So I ordered some girls at a strip club to come and twerk a lil somethin' for us.

When I got there they were already there. I'd be here all night so Mckenzie just gone have to wait. I unlocked the door and it was hoes everywhere. They was giving niggas lap dances and stuff. There was a DJ and a open bar. I walked up to my home boy Terrell and dapped him up.

Then hoes started giving us lap dances and shit. For real though what other nigga do you know that brought the strip club to them. And is getting waisted this fuckin early in the morning.

I also had to relieve some stress because of what I did yesterday. When I dropped off Mckenzie at the house I went back to the house I picked her up at so that whoever that nigga was, knew not to try and talk to Kenzie no more. So I was just gone rough him up some.

Then when I knocked on the door I seen it was this nigga Darius. My fucked up brother I was talking about in my back story. All of a sudden shit got personal. I bum rushed him back into his house. Then I took out my gun and started beating him with it. Tears flowed down my face and I couldn't even see no more. I was just swinging my gun around. Finally I stopped and wiped my eyes. I saw Darius laying there with blood flowing from his nose and mouth.

So I decided to just get up and leave. That's why when I got back to the house I was a little roughed up. I was actually thinking about beating the hell out of Mckenzie for not telling me that she was talking to my brother. Like what the fuck type of shit is that. But when I walked in the house I seen her looking fine and shit, I didn't wanna mess that up. Plus I wanted to get some. Which I did.

The hoe started kissing on me and I got a good look at her. She looked familiar but then again she looked like she was high and on drugs. I just shrugged it off. He was sitting on my lap kissing me and then we went into my office.

She started unbuckling my jeans. She got on her knees and went to work. Then I felt my phone vibrating in my pocket. It was Kenzie, I ignored the call and continued on with the hoe who was on her knees. Then when I was ready I picked her up and put her on the table. That was good.

The day went on and I eventually let go of my struggles. I got high and drunk plus I got some from three girls. That ain't nothing though I already have a son. Named Cole. I see him every once in a while. Of course his mama rat ass got me on child support.

Anyway I drove home and it was like 3:00 in the morning. I forgot all about Mckenzie but I didn't give a fuck. If she knows what's good for her she won't question me. I walked in the house and she was on the couch watching TV. "Hey babe.", she said watching Scandal. She was about to play another episode so I guess she recorded a marathon. "Um hey baby what are you doing up?" I said slowly.

Why the fuck is she still up this early in the morning? This don't make no sense. She didn't even question the fact that I was out all night. Plus I smell like straight up alcohol, kush, and hoes. I walked over to the couch and kissed her. Something in me wanted her to question me, but she never did. So I just went to the room, took a shower and went to sleep.

Mckenzie's POV

I don't know why I didn't check his ass. Not only about him and Darius altercation. I also should've checked his ass about coming home like that. Out of all the wrong he's done me I don't know why I still stay with him. I feel like I'm forever indebted to him. I love him so much and I feel like he doesn't give a damn about me...

( Okay I'm done writing this chapter. I cried the whole time I wrote it. If this wasn't good enough I'm sorry but please consider the fact that I'm a human and that last chapter was my life.) comment vote subscribe...