Chapter 3

Draven's pov~

I finished the food Oliver had made for me. He is a really good cook... I wonder who taught him. I got up from the stool and went into the living room, where Oliver was sitting, playing some 'Kingdom Hearts' I heard of the game, but my parents would never let me play video games...

"Ooh! I heard of this game before." I mentioned, sitting down next to Oliver. He paused his game and looked at me. "A-and thank you again, the meal was very kind of you"

"Anytime... And you heard of this game before?" Oliver questioned me, petting his tail. " You weren't allowed to play video games as a noble, heh?" I nodded with shame. He rubbed my back gently.

"Seems cool though.... May I try?" I asked. Oliver nodded and handed me the controller.

"This is how you control it..." He began...

~Time Skip~

It was about time to settle down and go to sleep... I was just laying on the couch, playing... Well, dying on Oliver's video game. It was really fun actually.

"Hey, if you're wondering, there is a guest bedroom across the hall from my room... If you want to sleep there" Oliver spoke, taking out his piercings one by one. I saved the game and got up.

" M'kay... Thanks... Night." I went up the stairs, Oliver not far behind and went up to my room.

Oliver's pov~

Draven had a very nice ass... Stop it, Oliver. I followed behind him as he went up the stairs to his new room. I went into my room... Well, my parents room and slumped down onto the bed.

"Night Draven!" I yell from across the room, clapping my hands to turn off the lights, then flicking a night light  on beside me.

"Night!" He said back.

~

I was almost in a deep sleep until I heard my door creak open. My ears twitched at the sound and I lifted my head, squinting to see a skinny figure at my door way.

"Yes?" I ask, my voice a little raspy. Draven padded closer to my bed, clutching his tail in.... Fear?

" I-i just kinda had a... Nightmare." Draven whispered. " C-can I um... Sleep with you?" My eyes widened at this question, but I understood that he's been through alot.

"Sure... C'mon." I patted on the other side of the bed and Draven climbed in next to me. "Now. Sleep."

Draven slowly scooted his way closer to me, until I felt a nose nuzzle into my neck. He gripped onto my shirt and wrapped his legs around mine, then fell asleep. I smiled at this sort of, not really, reverse spoon thing... I turned to face him and then scooped him into my arms, taking in the scent of cinnamon and honeydew, which was what my father used to smell like... Short after, I fell asleep.

~

Draven's pov~

I slowly opened my eyes to the sound of snickering in the background. I sat up and saw a tall, chocolate haired Angel neko leaning against the door way.

"Um... Oliver...wake up. Some random guy is at the door." I whispered, gently shaking him up. He groaned at my touch, then opened his eyes and got his glasses.

"Montie? What the fuck are you doing in my house... At like...5 in the morning?" Oliver hissed, sitting up. He then looked at me. "O-oh it's not what you think, bro!" I could see blush rising from his light carmel cheeks.

"Yup. Uh-huh... I see." Montie spoke, trying not to laugh too loud. Oliver got up from his bed and walked towards his friend. "Then why do you only have a sweater and boxers on, huh?"

"Will you stop. Damn. This devil neko, Draven... I found him in an alley way when I was at the shoppe. So, I took him in for here to live." Oliver clarified. I walked up from behind him, clutching onto the back of his sweater, since I wasn't really fond of being around so many strangers. " He just had a nightmare last night, so I let him sleep in here."

"Mmhm...cool" Montie spoke, glancing at me. "Oh yeah. About me moving in... My mom doesn't want me to go because Juliea would bitch out without me.... So..." He said to Oliver. I just stood behind him, listening to the conversation.

"So, Draven?" The Montie guy got my attention. "You better be good to my best friend or-" He was cut off by Oliver.

"Montie, please. Not now. Now, please go... It's early. Text ya later" He spoke, pushing his friend out the bedroom door. " That was just my best friend... He is a bit...weird."

"Hmm...okay then." I said, coming out from behind Oliver. "Did he really think we....did it?" I could feel my face heat up at my own comment. Oliver scratched behind his ears, then nodded.

"I guess." He shrugged. "Do you want some breakfast?" I nodded and then we walked out the bedroom door.

Oliver's pov ~

We went down the stairs into the kitchen, Draven sat down at the island and I went into the fridge to get breakfast. Eggs, bacon, and sausage. "Seems good enough." I spoke, placing the food on the island, in front of Draven.

I cracked the eggs, parted the bacon, and cut the sausages. Draven just stood quiet and observed me with his very  beautiful red eyes....he was kinda cute. I loved the way his tail sways back and forth and how his ears flick.

"I really like the way you cook, Oliver" Draven said, interrupting my thoughts. His voice was deep, but very graceful.

"Eh? O-oh, thanks."

~

After we finished breakfast, we just sat on the couch and watched some television. Draven was sitting, his legs criss cross and I layed down, my head resting on a pillow next to Draven.

"I was never able to watch television down in Hell... I like it better here, in Heaven." Draven spoke, placing a hand behind my ear. He began to scratch it gently, causing me to nudge closer and purr. "I love the way your hair feels, Oliver." He kept scratching in that place, I couldn't control myself, I sat up and moved onto Draven's lap and purred louder.

"Nya~ that feels good" I mewed. He kept scratching in that place...I was so deep in this pet, I leaned down and licked Draven's forehead, then his nose and moved over to his cheek. I butted my head into his cheek as he started scratching both of my ears. "Nya~"

"It feels nice, doesn't it?" Draven giggled. I guess he thought of this as a funny thing? I think this was a seductive thing... Oh. "You're very cute, when you purr and mew." He giggled some more.

"Your hands feel nice in my hair nya~" I mentioned. Christen's hands never felt like this in my hair. I gently began to graze my now fang like teeth on Draven's cheek, then moved down to his neck. I nibbled and sucked on it...

"Nya~" He moaned. Draven instantly got out of his trance and stopped petting me....that was kinda sad for me, but terrifying for Draven. He scrambled off the couch and ran up stairs somewhere....

A/N: it was getting a bit close.... But its only chapter 3 so... This was honestly one of my friends ideas to do this. I like it, hope you would too...

Disclaimer: Montie is Monica. She is my actual best friend. Follow her Captain_pikachu15 P.S: I am biracial... I am black and white....so mixed :3 (light carmel skin)

Neroscourgea out.