Chapter 7

Oliver's pov~

I slowly opened my eyes to the sound of panting and moaning next to me. I looked over to see Draven gripping the bed sheets, a tent formed in his boxers. My eyes widened at the sight. Was he dreaming about a girl? Or a guy? Hmm...it was a very nice sight, honestly. I sat there for a few more minutes and watched him. After that, I could see a wet spot appear on his boxers and it grew until it went all over the sheets.

"O-oliver~" Draven moaned. My eyes widened even more.....he said my name... "A-ah~ yes m-master..." Master? Oh shit.

"D-draven...Draven....DRAVEN!!!!" I yelled, my face more red than an apple. He opened his eyes instantly and looked at me, startled. "Uh...you made my sheets...um...wet..."

"O-oh fuck...I'm s-sorry!" Draven spoke, looking at the soaked sheets. He then looked back at me. "I-uh...um...did I scare you?"

"No...it's not that...you were dreaming about me, weren't you?" I asked bluntly. Of course I knew that... He turned a darker shade of red and turned away from me.

Draven's pov~

I was dreaming about Oliver....we were....having sex...it felt so real. I loved it, but now since I'm awake, I can't even look at him.

"K-kinda..." I finally replied after a moment of uncomfortable silence. I heard him huff reasurringly then stood up.

"Oh...I see...now let me clean these sheets....and go wash up." Oliver spoke calmly. I got up and went to the wardrobe to get some clothes, then went to shower.

~

I came out of the restroom, still drying my hair and tail. Oliver was gone. I walked out of the bedroom and went downstairs, Oliver was sitting on the couch playing some more 'Kingdom Hearts'. I tried to walk as quietly as I could through the foryer, but Oliver turned around and spoke.

"Hey. Don't walk away from me...help me with this boss." He chuckled, pausing the game. I swallowed hard, then walked towards Oliver and sat on the couch.

"O-oh okay. let me see..." I stuttered, sitting on the sofa next to him. He handed me the controller and I began playing. "This seems easy enough..."

"Tch...yeah, right....This is on crushing difficulty." Oliver chuckled. How was he so calm? He put his arm around my shoulder and sat back. "Good luck." I flinched at his touch.

~

"What the FUCK!!!" I yelled. This was my like...45th attempt on trying to beat Maleficent... "This is BULLSHIT!" Oliver was next to me on his phone, cackling away.

"Oh my God, this is going on Instagram!" He laughed, putting down his phone. He took a video I suppose... "I love when you play video games..."

"Oh shut up..." I spoke. I was pissed and nervous at the same time... "This is difficult." Oliver laughed some more and I began to laugh, too.

"So...about your dream." Oliver totally went off topic. I could feel my face heat up. "What did you do?" He pushed me back onto the couch and climbed on top of me.

Oliver's pov~

I really want to know what he-well we did in that dream. I climbed on top of Draven and straddled him. "What did you do in that dream?" I moved my head to Draven's ear and whispered, making his breath hitch.

"U-uh....um....w-well...w-I g-got...fucked b-by....you..." Draven said, his voice shaking. I nodded.

"Well then...how was it?" I questioned, gently nibbling on Draven's ear. He moaned quietly.

"N-nya~ it was...n-nice." He moaned. I moved down and started to lick and suck on Draven's clean, unmarked neck. "P-please...d-don't..." He tried pushing away, but my weight was to heavy for him to lift.

"Good. I guess I was phenomenal in that dream." I bit Draven's neck, leaving a dark red mark on him, I moved down to his left collar bone and licked patterns over his brand. He moaned a bit louder then tangled his fingers in my hair. I slowly began to move my hand up under Draven's sweater, grazing his stomach and nipples.

"A-ahh~" He moaned again. I smiled and looked at him. His eyes were filled with fear and pleasure...so beautiful... I leaned down and kissed him on the lips. He stood motionless for a few moments, then gave in. I slipped my tounge into Draven's hot mouth and explored it. I started to move my hand down to his covered crotch and stroked it. "Mmhgh~" Draven muffled in my mouth.

"Feels good, huh?" I asked parting from our kiss, my voice deep from lust. He nodded, a tear sliding down his cheek. "It's okay...I'm not going to hurt you. I promise." I wiped his tear away, then started to kiss his neck again. I slipped off Draven's sweater and sucked on his torso, stomach then, I stopped in between his legs.

"Please...be gentle." Draven purred, petting behind my good part of my ear. I nodded, then pulled down the Devil neko's short, black boxer briefs, revealing his hardened member. I licked my lips, then took all of Draven into my hot mouth. "A-ahh n-nyaa~"

I grazed my teeth on his base and swirled my tongue around his head. I started to bobbing my head up and down and hollowed out my cheeks. "Ungh~ y-you're so good w-with your mouth....O-oliver." Draven moaned, tangling his fingers in my hair.

"Mmhm." I hummed, causing him to moan again. I bobbed my head up and pressed my tongue into Draven's slit, making him gasp. I started to swirl my tongue on it, licking up some of his pre-cum that was dripping out.

"Mmghh~ a-ahh...I t-think I'm g-gonna c-" Draven was cut off when he released his hot seed into my mouth, until it dripped down my chin. It was so much...I happily drank it, then released Draven, kissing his sticky member. Most of his cum was all over my chin, dripping onto his bare stomach. I leaned down and kissed Draven, leaving a fresh trail of his cum drip down his cheek.

"You're mine now..." I said, stroking Draven's messy hair. He smiled and wrapped his arms around me, after that, I could hear him snoring almost silently against my ear. "Never leave my side."

"I love you." Draven whispered into my ear, then went back to sleep...

A/N: after proof reading this, I never realised how cute the end part was. Oh yeah, and the yaoi part was hardcore...

Neroscourgea out~ 😌