Chapter 15

Draven's pov~

I was laying on the big, unmade bed Damian chained me to. I layed cold, stripped, and hurt....Damian is my older step brother who came a couple of years ago....I was his...his toy. Either when he gets drunk or lustful, he ties me up and rapes me. It's been going on for...a year?

"Hey there Draves, guess what today is?" Damian asked, walking into the room, drying his long hair.

"F-friday?" I said quietly. Wait...every Friday was theatre...shit. "T-theatre day..."

"Yup." Damian walked to the bed and un-chained me. "Now, get your ass up and wash up...don't bother with clothes. Just wear boxers and a collar..." He threw me a towel and walked out the room.

~

I walked out the room with only lingerie like boxers and a spiked collar. Our loved butler, Sebastian was escorting me down the mansion hall. I couldn't really get away for the cause that I'm on a leash.

"Put on your best performance, bochan." Sebastian cheered, opening the door to our private theatre. Hundreds of people filled the seats...Sebastian escorted me to the pole in the middle of the stage and tied my leash in the usual spot. I kept my head down the whole time until I heard footsteps come closer to me.