Chapter 17

Five months later~

Oliver's pov~

It has been five months since Draven has been living here with me. During that time, he has become good friends with my friends and he's been taking classes on cooking from me. Though, we are still trying to classify our relationship. Right now, I decided to take Draven to my favorite tea lounge.

"I'm not really a huge fan of tea, but this is really good!" Draven spoke, sipping on earl grey tea. I smiled and drank my Irish tea.

"I had a feeling you'd like that." I reply, ruffling my Devil Neko's hair. "What do you wanna do after this?"

"Let's go home. I wanna play some video games with you." Draven said, tracing the rim of his tea cup.

"Cool."

~

"Ugh....God damn it!" I growled as I got killed. A few days ago, I bought this game; Mad Max. It is really fun. Draven was in the kitchen getting a drink of pineapple juice while I yelled.

"You're so funny." Draven chuckled, sitting down next to me with a glass of pineapple juice. "Here is your juice." I took the cup without taking my eyes off the screen and drank from it.

"Thank you." I simply spoke, still concentrating. As I was battling some enemies, Draven covered my eyes with his hands and began laughing hysterically. "Ah! You son of a biscuit! STAHP!" I laughed, then dropped the controller. I took Draven's hands off my eyes and faced him. He looked deep into my eyes with his, then leaned in and kissed me. I cupped his face with my hands and fell back onto the couch.

"Ahh!" Draven mewed quietly as I started to suck on his neck. I moved my hand down to the hem of his oversized sweater and snaked my hand up his thigh to feel nothing but skin.

"Wow. You're not wearing boxers." I gasped slightly, a smile growing on my face. Draven's face went red at my comment.

"Y-yeah....so." He stammered. I smiled more, then moved my head down in between Draven's legs. He blushed harder.

"You've been a naughty boy. You need punishment..." I responded, then licked the tip of Draven's cock.

"N-nya~" he moaned quietly. Every time I hear him moan...makes me hard.

"Ahh~" I groaned as my erection throbbed against my sweatpants. I stopped teasing Draven and sat up. "Do me a favor and help my issue." I pulled Draven up and in between my legs.

"Uhm...okay." Draven said. He pulled down my pants and my boxers, showing my hardened length. I tangled my fingers in Draven's hair and pushed him closer. He put his mouth on the tip and took in all of me, without gagging.

"Nngh..." I grunted as Draven started to move his tongue under the base and bob his head up and down. I tightened my grip in his hair as he licked my head. "Ahh~" Draven slipped his tongue into the slit and licked up some pre cum that was leaking out. My release was coming soon, I could feel it as my dick twitched into Draven's hot mouth then came in it. I threw my head back as I came into the Devil Neko's mouth until there was no more.

"Better?" Draven panted, wiping off cum that dripped down his chin. I pulled up my pants and nodded.

"Much. You're very good with your mouth..." I answered, wrapping my arms around Draven's back.

"Thank you....now can you help me?" Draven looked down at his still hard dick. I kissed him and obeyed.

~

Draven's pov~

Oliver and I ended up having sex after our session. I just layed in the bed, curled up in the blankets as Oliver was downstairs cooking dinner. It smelled really good, like pork roast or something.

"C'mon Draven! Dinner is ready!" I heard Oliver call from downstairs. I untangled my self from the bundle of blankets and stretched my legs, then stood up and found the closest sweater and boxers on the floor.

"Coming!" I yelled back, opening the door and walking down the stairs. I walked into the dining room to see a dish with salad and pork. Where was the other one? "Hey, what about you?" Oliver looked at me with the usual warm smile.

"Oh...Montie kinda got into an issue so I gotta help him. You...can't come though..." Oliver explained, looking away saying the last part. I nodded.

"It's okay...I understand. Just stay safe..." I walked closer to Oliver and wrapped my arms around his neck and he put his arms around my waist. He leaned down and pressed his lips against mine, then moved to my jawline and then my neck. "Ah~ is this your goodbye?" I moaned, gripping Oliver's hair.

"Yes..." He whispered, his breath tickling my neck. Oliver sucked and nibbled on my neck, leaving a mark, then pulled away and walked towards the door. "That was to remember me if I don't make it back." Oliver walked out of the door after the comment. I stood frozen in the dining room.

"I-i love you..." I said quietly. I knew Oliver was gone, but it was true. I pulled my hand up to the mark he left on my neck. This must be a really serious issue. "He'll be safe..." I sat down at the table and ate my food.

~

It was around 11 at night and I sat in the lounge watching dumb infomercials about a toothbrush. I couldn't go to sleep without Oliver by my side. It would feel so empty... I sat on Oliver's favorite beanbag chair and snuggled with his favorite blanket. I inhaled the smell of it.

"...Oliver." I muffled into it. I started to feel a little drowsy, then slowly fell into a slumber, hugging the blanket.

Please be safe...

~

A/N: well? Nothing to say here...enjoy the rest...

Neroscourgea out~ 🤑