Chapter 12

Oliver's pov~

I ran out the door with Draven over my shoulder, some water bottles, and my car keys.

"Don't worry." I spoke, putting Draven in my black Mustang. I went over to the drivers side, then started the car and drove away.

~

I sped through the vacant morning streets of Heaven, missing every red light and stop sign there was. I looked over to Draven and he was limp.

"Shit. Shit. Shit. What did I do." I hissed, taking a sharp turn on the curb. "Did I hurt him bad? Did I get him pregnant? The fuck. No..." I talked to myself, keeping my eyes on the road.

~

I kicked the hospital doors open, with a limp Draven in my arms. All the nurses at the front desk looked at me like I was a serial killer.

"May I help you, sir?" One of the nurses asked. I walked closer to the front desk, then answered.

"My...friend....woke up this morning with an upset stomach...he began throwing up dark red blood...and he passed out." I stammered, cradling Draven in my arms.

"Okay, sir. Name?" The nurse asked me.

"Well. I'm Oliver...and this is Draven." I replied. The nurse wrote it down on a paper, then gave it to me.

"Fill this and I'll have an assistant for you momentarily." She spoke. I nodded, then went to a waiting room.

"It's okay..." I cooed, setting my unconscious Devil Neko in a chair next to me. I sat down in my chair and began filling out the form

Name

Age

Height

Weight

Species

Etc.

I finished filling out the form with the appropriate information, then gave it to the nurse.

"Thank you." She simply said, then picked up a phone and spoke. "Assistance to the front please." She hung up the phone and looked at me.

~

I ran down the hall, keeping up with the nurses that were rolling a stretcher with Draven on it. He looked like he was suffering...oxygen mask, IV, more needles in his now thin arms.

"Will he be okay, ma'am?" I asked a nurse, nervously. She only gave me a glance, then pulled Draven into a room along with the other nurses. I tempted to walk in, but one of them wouldn't let me.

"Sorry sir, we can't let you in...we'll tell you when, though." He said, apologetically. I sighed and nodded, then sat in one of the chairs across the door.

"Sure it isn't that severe....he only threw up alot of blood..." I tried to encourage myself, but failed miserably. I pulled out my phone to play Goat Simulator, but it was blown up with texts.

Montie: hey, my parents aren't home. You wanna hang?

Tyrone: sup man...do you have any advice for me cuz i wanna propose to Javonté....

Skie: Tyrone won't reply to me! Talk to me senpai!!!