Chapter 4

Oliver's pov~

We were really getting into a moment there...Heh heh... Now Draven is terrified. He ran up stairs and went somewhere...probably the bedroom. I made my way up the stairs and quietly padded to my (parents) bedroom.

''Draven? Are you up here? C'mon now...'' I spoke, slowly making my way around the bed. I looked over to the closest and saw a tail swaying back and forth. ''Draven. Please come out.'' I said, my voice very soft and angelic. He poked his head over the heap of dirty laundry and cautiously came out.

''I'm s-sorry for...um petting you like that, Oliver...I just got into the heat of the moment'' Draven apologized, clutching his tail. I walked up to him to try to comfort him, but he stepped away.

"It's okay... It's my fault for doing that." I claimed, placing my hand on the scared neko's shoulder. "I'm sorry, I just couldn't control myself..." Draven looked up into my eyes with his gorgeous red ones.

"Would you ever hurt me?" The devil asked. My smile faded at his question.

"N-no, I would never hurt you, Draven." I replied almost instantly. He smiled a little, then crashed onto my chest. He wrapped his arms around me and nuzzled his nose in my sweater.

"What is this all the sudden?" I asked, slowly wrapping my arms around him.

"Oliver? Are you....gay?" Draven asked, his voice muffled from my sweater. My heart skipped a beat when he asked that.

"And if I am?" I remarked. Draven broke the hug and ran into another room. "Oh gosh..." I muttered under my breath.

~

"Draven... I'm trying not to scare you." I spoke, crouching down in front of my sister's bedroom door. "Please just...come out."

"You're gonna hurt me if you like boys." Draven sobbed, his voice distant. He was probably under the bed. I stood up and put my hand on the handle.

"I'm coming in." I spoke calmly. I turned the doorknob and walked into the dusty room. I could see a huge lump on the now-unmade bed. "I can see you, you know." I chuckled slightly.

Draven's pov~

I could hear Oliver step closer to my horrible hiding spot. He grabbed the bottom of the blanket and lifted it, revealing my curled up body. "No. Stay away!" I hissed, my ears going back. Oliver's eyes softened and he put a hand on my shoulder.

"Please. Come out..." He whispered softly. Oliver's voice was so beautiful. I calmed down a little bit, and sat up, looking up at Oliver.

"I'm sorry for this.... I just....been through alot..." I said, tears filling in my eyes. Oliver sat beside me and rubbed my back.

"Come on. Tell me what's wrong..." He spoke, wrapping his arm around me. I sighed and began to speak...

"A couple of years ago....I got....r-raped by my....step brother...his name was Damian and he was a Purgatorian neko. I didn't know he was g-gay and he....kinda...raped me..." I spoke, tears at the verge of falling. "He then made me his plaything, until those two Inu men chained me up here..." Oliver looked at me with concerned eyes.

"Where the fuck is that Damian guy....I know I only knew you for a day, but I want to protect you..." Oliver demanded, toying with the soft material on my sweater. "Please....I would never hurt you like that... Now please, let me protect you." I nodded, then buried my face into Oliver's shoulder and he hugged back. We sat in that position for a while...

I have a.... Guardian angel, now.

~

Oliver's pov~

I was finally able to calm down Draven... He is in the living room playing some more 'Kingdom Hearts' while I make dinner. I loved the sound of him hissing and cursing at the television everytime he got killed.

"You fucking little shit, Sora!!!!!" He yelled. I tried so hard not to laugh at him as he banged the controller againts the sofa.

"Damn, bro! I thought I raged." I mentioned, chuckling a little. Draven turned to look at me, his eyes were more red than usual. "I think you need a break...dinner is ready anyway." I placed two plates of steak on the dining table, anlong with a bottle of 'Moon Shine' I heard it was a really strong vodka.

"Thanks, Oliver." Draven smiled, sitting down at the table, I joined him.

"How old are you?" I asked, opening the bottle of vodka. Draven took a bite of his steak and answered.

"21....why?" He said. I leaned over and poured the drink into his glass. "Oh...I see."

"Drink it. It's really good." I spoke, motioning my head to Draven's glass. He took a sip and cringed, then another and he got used to the taste.

"Very good. I like it."

~

Draven's pov~

The drink Oliver gave to me makes me feel weird...I never drank in my entire life until now...I was sitting on Oliver's bed, my head swaying back and forth, like my tail. Oliver came stepping in, then fell onto the bed next to me.

"The affects of having vodka, don't drink so much or you'll..." Oliver's words trailed off as he fell asleep. I loved his sleeping figure...He was such a good guardian to me, though we only knew each other for a short time.

"You're very adorable when you sleep." I complimented quietly. I knew he didn't hear me, but who cares... I layed down next to him and stroked his ear. "Protect me forever, my guardian angel.."

I then fell asleep...

A/N: this is kind of a cute chapter... I liked it...

Disclaimer: Damian is actually my boyfriend's younger brother... I just wanted him to be all weird and pervy.... Moon Shine is an actual type of vodka... Very strong...

Neroscourgea out~