Chapter 14

A week went by after my birthday and it was the day before Mary-Lynn and Caspar's birthday gift to me for the acrobat show at the Sydney Opera House. Ashton wanted to go to his house today after school to model out his suit for me.

I walked up to him at his locker and smiled. He returned it and reached his hand out to lift my chin, greeting his warm, soft kiss.

"Save that for the bed guys," Michael said smirking, leaning his shoulder against the lockers.

"Nah, Michael. It's cute and about time we see them kiss," Calum said with a cheeky smile.

My smile quickly fell when I saw Caleb and a few other boys walk by, his face always had the same expression towards me; pain. I couldn't tell if he missed our friendship or hated seeing me with Ashton. Ashton told me to try and not let it bother me but it did. I would be lying if I had said I didn't miss him but Luke was making a good substitute so far. He would sit and talk with me whilst Ashton was recording and was a good listener

"He's completely mad for you," Luke said one time, sitting with me on the amps; Ashton in the studio recording for some of their songs. "If anything, just keep doing what you're doing because you're doing it right. The boys and I have talked about it and we've never seen him so happy. You're something, Jules."

"So what are your plans for the day?" Michael asked.

"I was thinking Juliette and I would head to my house and hangout." Ashton shrugged, wrapping his arms around my waist.

"Hangout." Luke smirked.

"Oh shut up." Ashton laughed. "See you guys later."

"Bye," the three of them said in unison.

When we arrived to his house we made our way to his room. I sat comfortably on his bed while he grabbed the suit bag from his closet and brought it with him in the bathroom. I covered myself in his warm, forest green fleece blanket we cuddled in together when we watched TV or just lied in his bed and talked about life.

I gazed around at all the posters taped against his deep red painted room. AC/DC, Nirvana, Aerosmith, The Rolling Stones, ect. Pretty much all of the classic rock bands.

"Alright, babe. You ready?" I heard him call through his bathroom door.

"Just show me," I whined, a chuckle following after.

He slowly opened the door and strode into the room, a sexy smile on his face; he knew he looked good. I felt my jaw drop so far down, it most likely could have touched the ocean floor. 

His white collared shirt, tucked into his black flannel trousers, pressing firmly against his chest. Ironed, black suit jacket resting on his broad shoulders. 

"How do I look?" He smirked and spread his arms out to each side and spun around. I couldn't even manage to get a word out for a response. He laughed walking towards the bed, sitting next to me and wrapped his strong arm around my waist. His other hand went under my legs, lifting me on to his lap where he hugged me close. "I'll take it that I look good?" He smiled.

I nodded and bit my lip only to release it a moment later to give him a quick kiss.

"I can't wait to see you in your gown." he said. "You said Mary-Lynn took you shopping yesterday for it?"

"Yeah, she came home early to take us out."

"What does it look like?" 

"Now, I don't want to ruin the surprise," I grinned. He rolled his eyes in annoyance but I knew it wouldn't last long.