Chapter 29

I felt my feet touch the bed as he sat down. I adjusted my legs so my knees were on either side of his thighs, my hands entangling themselves in his hair as he kissed me. Brushing our teeth was a good idea because I got to taste that sweet mint again on his tongue. I had wanted that taste in my mouth since I left for Lake Hillier.

I could tell he wasn't sure if he could be more forceful by the way our tongues lightly grazed each other but I force was what I wanted. Opening my mouth a little bit, I allowed his tongue to dance its way in. My hands moved from his hair to his pectoral muscles while his moved from my back to my bottom. I felt my heart leap. I'd never been touched there, hell I've never done of felt any of these things before I met Ashton.

Our breaths went from slow and deep to pants and full of want and need. His lips left mine and I opened my eyes from the sudden loss of contact and caught my breath. He kissed the corner of my lips, to my cheek, to my ear and jawline met. I closed my eyes in pleasure and heard myself moan his name softly and grip tightly at his hair as he lightly sucked at my skin. Never in a million years would I have ever thought being kissed there would feel so extravagant.

As he did this, I felt his groin press up against me as I straddled his lap. I immediately blushed but I also couldn't help but feel happy that I made him feel that way. I thought back on all of the books I read when they felt their love interest have a hard-on and what they did so I gently rolled my hips and grinded myself on him.

"Jesus," he breathed against my neck. Moans escaped his lips and I felt my cheeks flush as he got harder and harder against me.

Without thinking, my hands went for the hem of his shirt and I clumsily tried to tug it off. His now dark pink, swollen lips made their way back to mine and he chuckled, resting his forehead against mine. "Need help?" I nodded. I wouldn't be surprised if I wasn't already beat red from embarrassment.

He removed his hands from my bottom and pulled his shirt off, revealing his smooth chest. My jaw dropped open as I stared but he didn't waste any time, he brought his lips back to mine with a strong force.

My nails scratched against his chest and I pushed him back against the bed so I was hovering over him. I sat up and stared at this half naked, beautiful boy who had a lazy, seductive smile on his lips.

"What do you wanna do with me?" He asked, his voice low and sexy. Oh my, god.

I was about to answer when I realized I didn't know what I wanted to do. Was I ready to lose my virginity? I must have been giving him that impression once I...well he took his shirt off and I grinded up against him.

"I..I don't know," I said, my voice sounding shaky.

He sat himself up so he faced me. He lifted his hand up to my cheek and brushed his knuckles against it. "Juliette babe, we don't have to do anything else if you don't want to."

"But I can tell you want to," I said and glanced down at the bump coming through his sweatpants. It was his turn to blush and I giggled.

"Well I think anyone would want to do some stuff after that kiss." He grinned.

"Oh, you liked that?" I teased.

"Mmm very much," he purred and kissed me again. This kiss was sweet and romantic but I honestly couldn't tell which one I liked more.

"Juliette?" Mary-Lynn knocked on my door.

"Uh, one second!" I said. Panic rushed through me and I moved myself from Ashton and pushed him off the bed so she couldn't see him. "Come in!" I called and she strode into the room looking beautiful, as always. "I thought you had work today?"

"Not for another hour or so. Were you talking to someone? I thought I heard you saying something before I came in."

My heart beat fast. "Oh, no. I wasn't talking to anyone. Just myself." God I was making myself look crazy.

"Oh I do that when I'm working. My employee's look at me like I'm a loon!" Mary-Lynn laughed. "Anyways, I wanted to come in and see if you wanted to tell me about the trip? That's been going on since I was in high school."

"Sure! I'll get dressed and meet you downstairs."

"It's a day off, you can stay in your pajamas. Come on." She wrapped an arm around my shoulder and stood up. I grabbed my phone quickly before she walked us downstairs.

We sat in the living room and I pulled my phone out to text Ashton.

To: Youre boyfriend:D x @10:34 AM
"Sorry D:"

"Who you texting?" Mary-Lynn smiled at me from the couch across.

"Just Ashton. Letting him know I got home safe," I lied. I felt so rebellious for having a boy up in my room without my temporary parents knowing.

"So how was your trip? You said something about there being drama. Did it have to do with Charlie?" I nodded grimly. That kiss with Ashton vaporized the argument we had only minutes before about Charlie's lies. "What did she do?"

I sighed and explained how she was assigned to be my roommate since neither of us managed to get one for the trip. Then I said all of the crap she told me in our hotel room on the first night.

"I'm shocked she would say such a thing!"

"I know. Then she took a picture of Luke hugging me in the bathroom and sent it to Ashton."

"Why was Luke in your bathroom to begin with?"

I could tell I was blushing by the sudden heat in my cheeks. "Calum and Michael were doing something stupid in theirs so he came by to use mine real quick."

"Why was he hugging you though?"

"We were talking about Ashton. I told him all of the things Charlie said so he was comforting me."

"Aw, Luke is such a sweet boy. From the few times I've met him he's made a good impression on me and Cas" Mary-Lynn smiled and I smiled back.

If Ashton was still up in my room, he'd probably be foaming at the mouth at the talk of Luke.