Chapter 13

Alex's POV:

I woke up the next morning still in Harry's strong arms.

My face was nuzzled into his toned chest when I woke up. I put my head up and was face to face with a sleeping Harry.

I stared at him for a moment, studying his beautiful features. His mouth was slightly parted, quiet little snores escaping his mouth every so often. His curls covered his forehead in a messy fashion. He looked simply at peace.

I smiled and kissed his cheek, then his nose, and all over his face in attempt to wake him up. Once I kissed his lips his eyes opened slowly.

"Morning, babe." He said in his hot morning voice.

"Morning." I said cheerfully.

"Sleep well?" Harry asked, rubbing his eyes.

"Yeah, you kept me warm." I giggled.

He laughed and kissed my lips.

"I'm gonna help my mum with breakfast." I said, pulling away from Harry and walking to the door.

"Damn, you look good in my shirt." Harry smirked and I responded with a wink.

"Morning, mum!" I chirped.

"Morning, sweet- is that Harry's shirt?" She asked, eyes wide open.

"Uh, yeah... I kind of need your motherly advice right now..." I bit my lip nervously.

"Oh, of course. Here, sweetie, sit down." She pulled out a chair for me.

I sat down beside her and took a deep breath.

"Harry and I are dating... But I think I like someone else more." I sighed.

"Whoa... When did you and Harry start dating?" She asked.

"Last night. I think it was just a spur of the moment thing. I think I jumped into it too quickly..."

"I think you're right. The best thing you can do is tell Harry the truth. And you should also make sure you only have feelings for one person before going after that other guy you like... Okay?" Mum smiled.

"Thanks, mom. It really helps! Its great having a mom to talk too." I hugged her.

"It's great having a beautiful daughter to talk to." I blushed at her comment.

"Okay, now go talk to Harry!" She pushed me up.

I laughed then went into Harry's room.

"Hey, Harry. Can I talk to you about something?"

I walked further into his room to see he was standing in the bathroom brushing his teeth in nothing but boxers.

I continued to stare as he walked over to me.

"Sure. What is it, love?" Harry asked with a mouthful of spit.

He sounded funny, kinda like he was underwater or something like that.

I stifled a laugh then opened my mouth to tell him we should break up.

"I..." I began.

"Mhm?" Harry hummed, looking at me with sweet eyes.

NO! No, no, no, no, NO!

Don't do that to me, Styles! Not fair!

"I... Think you should come help with breakfast. We could use your help." I lied, my voice getting high pitched.

Yeah, that happens when I lie...

"Alright. Just let me put on some sweats." He spat his toothpaste into the sink and rinsed his mouth.

"See you out in the kitchen." I smiled, running out of the room.

"Hey, sweetheart. How'd he take it?" Mum asked.

"I couldn't do it. I'll just give it a few days." I whispered so Harry couldn't hear.

"But you- Hey... Harry!" Mum greeted Harry in an odd way.

I facepalmed and Harry laughed, kissing my cheek.

"Morning, El. How are you this morning?"

"Great!" El squeaked, lifting up the spatula and splatting pancake mix onto Harry's face.

Harry's eyes squinted and his nose scrunched. El stood there with her mouth in an 'O' shape and a surprised expression.

I burst out laughing and so did mum. I took my finger and wiped off the pancake mix, then licking it.

"Tastes good!" I laughed harder.

"Thanks for the help." Harry stuck his tongue out at me.

"Sorry, babe. Come here I'll finish it all." I joked, wiping more off his face.

All three of us continued to laugh until we were interrupted by the other boys and my dad.

"Morning, darling." Dad smiled, kissing my forehead.

"Hey, dad. We were just cleaning pancake mix off of- Oh, hey Niall." I greeted him.

Niall stood there with a sad expression then turned and went back to his room.

"I'll be back in a sec." I said, pecking Harry's lips then walking away.

See, that's the thing... There's no spark between Harry and I... But with Niall, there's freaking fireworks erupting.

I walked into Niall's room to see him sitting on his bed with his head in his hands.

"Niall?" I said quietly.

In return I heard a sniffle that confirmed he was crying.

I ran to him and hugged him.

"Niall, why are you so sad? Is because the girl you like?" I asked, rubbing his back.

"Yeah. Sorry, I don't mean to cry. I just care a lot about her... And the guy she's with isn't right for her. He's changing her. I love her for who she is, and every second of everyday my heart is aching because I can't hold her or kiss her. I love her, and I don't want to see her hurt." Niall looked me in the eyes.

I felt my heart shatter because that girl isn't me.

"She's missing out, Niall. And if she fails to realize you're the better man, then she's an idiot. Any girl would be lucky to have you. She's probably just... Hiding behind the other guy." I said the last part more to myself than him.

"I..." Niall trailed off.

"How about we go get breakfast, then maybe we can have a day out. All of us. Like a gang." I said, trying to be funny but failing miserably.

Niall chuckled sadly and gave me a hug from the side.

"You always know how to put a smile on my face. Thanks." Niall said into my hair.

"Anytime. I love you, Niall." I sighed.

I watched as Niall clamped his eyes shut, gulping then saying;

"I love you too."

He has no idea how much I wish he meant that.

Harry's POV:

"I'll be back in a sec." Alex pecked my lips then followed Niall.

"Whoa..." Zayn chuckled once Alex was gone.

"What?" I asked, furrowing my eyebrows.

"You and Alex are dating?" Liam asked.

"Yeah." I shrugged, feeling pressured.

Zayn burst into a fit of laughter.

"What's so funny?" I asked, getting angry.

"You two are so wrong for each other!" Zayn laughed like a hyena.

"Yeah, no offense mate... But I don't think you two should date." Liam sighed.

"Why not?" I rolled my eyes.

"I just... I just don't think you like her for the right reasons. I think you just want to get in her pants, where as she most likely wants something real." Liam said, shrugging his shoulders.

"You son of a bitch." Louis spat.

"I swear to God if you hurt her I will crush you. You hear me? You try and touch her in any unfriendly way and I will snap you like a fucking twig, Styles." Louis said through gritted teeth, walking over to me.

"What's wrong with doing her then dropping her? I do it all the time, I don't see the problem. " I laughed in his face.

Louis face turned red in anger as he grabbed me by the shirt and pinned me against the wall.

"Louis!" Eleanor screeched.

"Get off me!" I yelled in Louis' face.

"Don't ever fucking touch her!"

"Louis! Stop!" Eleanor screamed, tugging at Louis.

"Lou! Mate, get off!" Liam yelled, prying Louis off me.

Louis looked at each of us then walked out of the hotel room.

"Psychotic bastard." I spat.

"I can't really blame him! I wouldn't want my daughter dating some selfish arse who just wants to do her then leave her!" Liam yelled.

I've never really seen Liam angry before.

"I'm not trying to be uncool or controlling but Harry I do not want you doing anything too mature with Alex. She is too young and has been through too much. She is my daughter and I will do what's right for her. Do. Not. Do. Anything. I don't even know if I want you dating her." Eleanor stepped in.

"Fine! Why don't all of you just hate on me! How about I just go end things with her right now? Hey, Alex! Come on out here!" I shouted.

Alex and Niall walked out of Niall's room together.

"What is it?" Alex asked.

"It's over." I said then walked away.

"W-What did I do?" Alex asked herself.

"What the hell is wrong with you?" Niall hollered after me.

I turned around and walked over to Niall.

"What's wrong with me...? What's wrong with you!? You've had eyes for Alex since day one and you've done nothing but hide your feelings for her. No wonder she came after me, you wouldn't tell her how you feel! At least I did! She could've been your girlfriend by now if you weren't to much of a chicken shit to tell her your true feelings!" I screamed in his face.

Niall looked at the ground in embarrassment.

"Yeah, that's what I thought." I spat, walking away.

Alex's POV:

Oh my god, what the hell?

To be honest, I was relieved Harry broke up with me.

But what Harry just said... Niall doesn't actually like me, does he?

"Niall...?" I put a hand on Niall's shoulder.

"Is it true?" I asked softly.

He waited a few moments before nodding his head slowly.

I stayed frozen in place.

He likes me.

The boy my heart has been telling me is the one, likes me.

"Okay, let's just move on and eat breakfast!" Mum cut in.

~

"We should all do something today." I suggested once we all finished eating.

"Like...?" Zayn asked, raising an eyebrow.

"We should go to a fair! Like a big date thing! When dad gets back he can go with mum, Zayn call Perrie, and Liam get Danielle. And Niall, if it's okay with you, you and I go together?" I shot a smile in Niall's direction.

His face brightened and he nodded his head.

"I'd love too!" He smiled back.

"Sounds fun! Everyone get calling!" Liam said, pulling out his phone.

"I'm going to go get dressed!" I announced, putting my plate in the sink and walking into mine and Liam's room.

Yes, I share a room with Liam. Weird? Maybe. But he's my best friend so it's not really weird.

I walked into the bathroom and slipped into some black skinny jeans with rips in them and a blue flowy tank top. For shoes I went with some blue DC's.

I brushed and straightened my hair then left the room.

I ran over to dad and hugged him. He quickly returned the hug.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

"Yes. Are you? I'm sorry for Harry." He shook his head.

"It's fine. I'm actually happy I'm no longer dating him." I shrugged, looking up at him.

"Okay. You and I can have a chat with mum later." He kissed my forehead.

I smiled and walked over to Niall.

"You look nice. I love your shoes." Niall said in a fake girly voice.

I laughed and kicked my foot up to show off my shoes.

"They are pretty nice." I said, holding my foot up.

I let my foot fall back down the floor with a thud then looked at Niall's shoes.

"Dude! You have Air Jordan's?" I gasped, crouching down to get a better look.

"You know what Air Jordan's are?" Niall asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Yeah! I love sneakers, incase you haven't already noticed. I've always wanted a pair! I'm so jealous!" I punched Niall weakly in the arm.

"Well your birthdays coming up soon... I could get you a pair." Niall shrugged.

"But they're so expensive! And I hate gifts." I pouted.

"I'm rich, love. It's nothing." Niall laughed.

"Alright, the girls are meeting us downstairs. Ready to go?" Liam asked.

"Yes!" I squealed, grabbing Niall's hand.

I looked at our intertwined hands then at Niall.

He smiled at me and I smiled at him.

The butterflies I felt were unbelievable.

(A/N): BLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEH WHAT IS THIIIIS. I know what it is! It's poop. Lol.

Ok ok so right now I wanna give a HUGE thank you for over 270K reads!!!! Omg I love you! As fan fiction #12????? OMG! Thank you!

Also I wanna dedicate this chapter to my buddy, Josh! He writes AMAZING 1D fan fictions and I really think you should check em out!!! @guydirectioner16 ****HES A GUY DIRECTIONER**** ****AND HES SUPER CUTE AND SWEET****

Ok ;)

Lately I've been thinking my authors notes are borrrrring. So I was thinking maybe you guys could comment questions and I can answer like... 5 of them in an authors note? (If I even get five questions lol).

Okie.

Thanks for everything!

I love ya, pretty people!

Talk to ya later!! :D

- Corrina