Chapter 20 (Final chapter)

Alex's POV:

Niall and I checked out of the hospital about a week ago, and we've just been relaxing and doing therapy for our injuries. We both have to do the same exercises, so we just do them together.

I have a bandage over my wrist and another on my forearm.

Niall has a smaller bandage on his shoulder, his injury wasn't as severe since he was shot from further away, where as I was shot at point blank range.

Another thing I've done this week is organize my mums funeral. And after I worked things out with the funeral home, we had the date decided... Today.

I was currently struggling to get into my dress.

I groaned as I I tried to pull the strap over my shoulder.

I heard a knock on the door and Niall walked in.

"Sorry..." He said, closing his eyes.

"It's fine. I could use your help anyway..." I laughed awkwardly.

He opened his eyes and came over.

He looked me in the eyes softly and gently pulled the straps over my shoulders, then turned me around and zipped up the back.

I thanked him and tied his tie for him. He never ties it properly! It's as if he doesn't know how.

"It's time to go..." He sighed.

I took a deep breath and looked out the window.

Niall came up behind me and wrapped his hands around my waist.

"It's going to be okay." Niall rubbed my good arm comfortingly.

He kissed my cheek and pulled apart from me.

I took his hand and followed him downstairs to the car.

~

I had all the boys and their girlfriends here, Harry came alone though. He said he met a girl, but it didn't feel right to bring her here today.

It wasn't a huge funeral. We were just saying our goodbyes then burrying her.

I was the only one who really had any words to say to her, so I walked over to her coffin and spoke from my heart.

"Our last little while of knowing each other, we didn't get along too well, but we had the best memories when I was little. Like the time you, daddy and I went on a boat ride with Uncle Bill? And daddy caught fish and I tried to pick it up but it hit me in the face?" I chuckled weakly.

"Do you remember that?" I asked quietly.

I closed my eyes and said my last few words.

"I won't forget the good times we shared, you will always be in my heart. I love you no matter what. I'll see you again someday." I gently brushed my hand over her coffin, just like I did to my fathers grave.

I stood up and walked over to my new mum and dad, ones I love just as much as my real parents.

My eyes followed as large men put my mothers coffin into a large hole and buried it.

Taking one last look at the graves of the two people who will always mean the world to me, I also thought I saw someone sitting in between the graves.

It was me, as a little girl. Before the accident happened and everything in my life changed.

She winked at me and placed her hand on the graves of my real mother and father.

I started to walk away, holding hands with the boy I loved, and beside the two people who I know will always be there for me, no matter what. I was surrounded by my best friends who have helped me through so much, and will most likely be there for me again in the future.

I have this whole new life to live, and it's all because I was adopted by Elounor.

(A/N): THE FREAKING END! THIS IS IT! THIS WAS THE FINAL CHAPTER OF ADOPTED BY ELOUNOR!

I REALLY HOPE YOU GUYS LIKED THIS STORY! IM SORRY IT WAS SO SHORT BUT IT TOOK A LONG TIME AND I HAD FUN DOING IT!

THANK YOU SO SO MUCH FOR EVERYTHING Y'ALL HAVE DONE!

LOOK OUT FOR THE PROLOGUE FOR THE SEQUEL, WHICH SHOULD BE UP TOMORROW OR SOMETHING.

I LOVE YOU GUYS (NO CREEPO)

- Corrina