Chapter 17

Niall's POV:

"Queens cemetery, there's someone I want you to meet..." Alex said.

Cemetery? That sounds fun! (Note the sarcasm).

I did as she said and drove to Queens cemetery.

The ride is about forty five minutes, so Alex put in one of my CD's. It just so happens she chose my Eminem CD...

"Just Lose It." started playing and Alex sung and rapped along perfectly.

"I didn't know you liked Eminem?" I said amazed.

"I don't like him... I love him. He's awesome!" Alex snickered, continuing to rap.

I tried to rap as well, but failed miserably.

The part of the song came where Eminem says;

"Black girls

White girls

Skinny girls

Fat girls

Tall girls

Small girls

I'm callin' all girls"

Alex said it perfectly... But for me... It kind of came out as "Black girls, tall girls, Uhm... Uhm... Small girls, I'm... Ah, screw it."

Alex laughed her butt off at my failed attempt to rap.

"It's not funny." I fake pouted, not taking my eyes off the road.

"You...You're right. It... It isn't... Fun... Funny. It's hilarious!" She burst into another fit of laughter.

I couldn't help but laugh as well.

Alex stopped laughing and stared at me in wonder.

"What are you looking at, creepo?" I said jokingly.

She chuckled and shook her head.

"Nothing... I just love your laugh. Like, the way you squeeze your eyes shut when you laugh so hard." She said shyly.

"Like this?" I said, clamping my eyes shut in an odd way.

She chuckled for a moment then gasped.

"Niall! Look out!"

I opened my eyes to see I had swerved beside the bridge, nearly hitting the side.

As fast as lightning, I turned the wheel so that we were driving straight again.

"I'm so sorry, Alex!" I panicked.

"Pull over for a second." Alex said, clearly stunned.

Harry's POV:

I paced back and forth anxiously, waiting for my phone to ring.

The image of her beautiful face stayed in my mind from the moment I laid eyes on her.

If you don't know who I'm talking about, I mean Kassity from the pet store.

When I walked up to ask her for assistance she freaked, apparently she's a fan!

But the moment our eyes locked, I was hooked. They were a beautiful blue/green color.

I can't explain exactly how I felt, but I felt something I had only ever felt with one person before, Alex. The feeling of want for that person. A feeling of wanting to show passion and love to them.

If that makes sense...

My phone rang and I immediately answered.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Hey, Hazza. What you doing?" Louis asked.

"Louis! I'm expecting a phone call! I can't talk!" I said, worried Kassity was going to call right at this moment.

"Who could be so important you don't have time to talk to your own bandmate?" Louis said sassily.

"A girl. I'll call you later!" I hung up.

I put my phone down and went to grab a drink.

I pored myself a glass of water when all of a sudden my phone rang from the other room.

With my heart racing, I ran to the living room, jumping over the couch and spilling my water all over myself, but still going.

I lunged towards the table, grabbing it in midair then landing on the floor.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Harry? It's Kassity... From the pet shop?" Her sweet voice hummed.

"Hi, Kassity. It's nice to hear from you." I said, resting my head in my hand with a small smile on my face.

"It's nice to be able to talk to you. I'm a huge fan." She laughed.

"That's awesome!" I said enthusiastically.

"Yeah. So, why did you want me to call you?" She wondered aloud.

"Uh, well... I know I don't know you, at all, but I was wondering if you maybe wanted to hang out sometime and get to know each other? Maybe go for dinner? It's okay if not... I can't blame you-"

"I'd love to do anything with you, Harry. Maybe we can go to dinner, say... Tomorrow night?" She cut me off.

"Yeah... Yeah, tomorrow works. I can pick you up around six? Oh, and how about possibly doing a double date with Niall and Alex, the girl who I bought the kitten for." I asked.

"Six works, and a double date with Harry Styles, Niall Horan and Niall Horan's girlfriend? Sounds like the best date ever." She said.

God, she's so easy going and funny.

I like her already!

"Okay. You can text me whenever, I'm going to ask Niall about the double date. See you tomorrow, Kassity!" I said cheerfully.

"Alright! Bye, Harry!"

She hung up the phone and I rolled onto my back, letting out a huge breath.

Alex's POV:

Niall pulled over and I got out of the car, sitting down in the grass.

I took a few deep breaths to control myself.

Niall came and sat beside me, engulfing me in a hug as I cried on his shoulder.

"Shh, it's okay. We're not hurt. We're fine, love. Please, don't cry princess." Niall said soothingly, rubbing my back.

"But we could have... Niall, I don't think I've ever told you about how my real father and best friend died..." I sighed.

"N-No... You didnt..." Niall said nervously.

I took a deep breath and pulled away from his comfort.

Turning my body to look into his eyes, I took his hand and began my story of they day I lost two of the most important people I had.

"Daddy, how much longer? Mom is making spaghetti tonight! We all know that's my favourite!" I said anxiously.

"A few more minutes, sweetheart. Tom, are you hungry too, bud?" My real dad asked with a smile.

"Very hungry! I can't wait to eat!" Tom said.

"I bet I'll eat more than you!" I challenged.

"No way! I'll eat ten times more than you!" Tom retorted.

"Doubt it." I laughed, flicking his arm.

He smiled at me and I smiled back.

The car drove onto the bridge and started making a weird noise.

"What's wrong with the car, daddy?" I asked.

"I don't know." He replied.

All of a sudden the car spun out of control.

"Daddy!" I screamed.

"Alex! Mr. LaBelle! I'm scared!" Tom shrieked.

I turned my head towards Tom and saw a tear slip from his eye.

I stretched out my arm and took his hand, then took my dads.

"I'm scared too. I love you guys." I said before the car hit the side of the bridge.

I watched in horror as my brave father flew through the windshield of the car and onto the good of the car.

He laid there lifeless with blood flowing from his head.

After the car bumped off the railing, it spun a few times until coming to a stop.

As my body flew forward towards the dash I watched as my best friend slipped from his seatbelt, tears in his eyes, and flew threw the window and into the water below.

My head hit the dash board and I thought that was it. I'm dead.

But unfortunately for me, I had just slipped into a deep, deep sleep that took two years to awaken from.

God, it sucked going back to that day...

"Oh my god..." Niall gasped, tears in his eyes.

"I'm so sorry, princess..." Niall cried, pulling me onto his lap and holding onto me.

I cried with him for a few minutes before my tears ran dry. I sniffles and pulled my head from his chest, kissing his cheek.

"It's fine. Let's just finish the drive." I said.

Niall nodded his head and we continued our ride to the cemetery.

We arrived a few minutes later and I took Niall's hand as we entered the field of resting souls.

I walked in front of his grave stone and kneeled down.

"Hi, daddy..." I croaked, on the verge of tears.

Niall's hand flew to his mouth in realization.

What? Who did he think we were going to visit? For God sake's, Niall, you're slow. But I still love him.

"I'm sorry I haven't visited in a long time... If you don't already know, I was taken from mom and her evil new husband, and brought to a new home. I'm really happy here. Eleanor and Louis treat me so well, and the boys do... Also, I found a boy you would like... Niall."

I turned and gestured for Niall to come closer. He obeyed and crouched down beside me, taking my hand.

I could sense that he was nervous, so I gave his hand gentle squeeze.

"Believe me, daddy... You wouldn't need to beat him with a baseball bat. He's everything I've ever wanted and more, I am so in love with him. I know you'd love him too, daddy, just as much as you loved T-Tom." I said, my voice cracking as I shed a few tears.

Niall brushed my tears away and kissed my cheek.

"Sir, I promise to take good care of your daughter. I will protect her with my life, and I will love her forever. She is my princess and I promise I will never leave her." Niall said meaningfully.

I thanked him by squeezing his hand.

Sure, it seems weird talking to a rock... But I believe my dad can hear us. I believe he's standing right by my side, listening to every word we say.

"I love you, daddy." I cried, placing my hand on the tombstone then standing up.

Niall followed my leave, gently brushing his hand off my fathers grave then taking my hand.

I sniffled as we sat in the car.

"It was this day... Three years ago... The accident." I sobbed.

Niall's eyes turned sad and he pulled me into his lap once again.

He rocked me back and forth like a child, hushing me and stroking my hair.

"I'm so thankful you survived that day. If you hadn't made it I would have never met you, my princess. Fate has weird ways of working, but look at where we are. I'm finally happy, you're finally happy. Nothing could ruin it now." Niall whispered in my ear.

I clamped my eyes shut and replied.

"Thank god. Lets just go home now."

I felt like I was lying to him by not telling him about Chad.

But I don't think anything will happen... He should be gone now, right?

I climbed out of Niall's lap as he started the car.

I buckled my seat belt as Niall started the car and drove off.

As I usually do in car rides, I fell asleep.

~

I awoke when I felt myself being placed onto a comfortable surface.

I look up and was met with a pair of beautiful blue eyes. Niall.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to wake you." He apologized.

"It's fine. Are you staying over?" I asked groggily.

"Yeah, I'm staying in the guest room. Go back to sleep, love. I'll see you in the morning." Niall placed a gentle kiss to my lips.

I nodded my head and turned over in bed, falling right back to sleep.

A bright light shone as I squinted my eyes. Two figures slowly emerged from the tunnel.

"Who are you!?" I shouted.

"What so you want?" I asked, my voice shaken.

I heard footsteps from behind me, so I turned around to see who that was.

There was a dark tunnel on the opposite side of the light tunnel.

"I promise you, I'll kill you." The evil voice boomed like thunder above my head.

I fell to my knees and cried.

"Who are you!?" I screamed.

"Don't you know? I've been following you everywhere. Even to see your precious father." The voice said.

"Ch... Chad?" I hiccuped.

"That's right." He replied, steeping out of the darkness.

He walked right passed me and over to the light side where the other two figures continued to approach us.

"Soon, you can join your friend and real father. Unless I drag you down to hell with me." He chuckled evilly.

"You're sick! You're freaking sick!" I screamed.

His evil smile faded to a look of pure anger and hatred.

He lifted his hands and the two figures sped up, and moved right into his hands.

Their heads hung low, but the outfits seemed familiar.

"I could always send them to hell too." He said.

"Who are they?" I asked.

Suddenly, there heads slowly lifted themselves up and I saw their faces clearly.

They were covered in blood, and they were barely recognizable, but I knew who they were.

"Daddy! Tom!" I shouted.

"Run." My dads voice said weakly and quietly.

"Hide." Tom's slightly high pitched voice whispered.

"He's going to hurt you." Tom cried.

I watched as Chad dropped my father and once best friend.

I started to run to them, only to have Chad grab me by my arm.

"Your turn to die." I smiled evilly.

"No!" I screamed as he dug a knife into my neck.

I flung up in bed, swearing dripping from my forehead as I took in deep breaths.

A tear slipped from my eye as I stood up and ran down the stairs and towards the master bedroom.

I slowly opened the door and approached them slowly.

"Mom? Dad?" I sobbed quietly.

Dads eyes opened slowly, then went wide when he noticed I was crying.

"Honey, what's wrong?" He whispered, careful not wake the sleeping woman beside him.

"I had a bad dream... Can I sleep with you guys?" I blushed even though he couldn't see.

"Yeah." He whispered pulling the blankets back as I climbed in the middle of them both.

Moms eyes fluttered open and I mumbled an apology. She shook her head and pulled me into her.

Dad pressed up against my back and wrapped and arm around me, as did mom.

I felt safe here, with my family.

They may not be my blood related family, but I love them just as much.

Eleanor Calder is my mom. Louis Tomlinson is my dad.

And we've even got a new member on the way. A new sister or a new brother.

I'm happy with my life and what it's become.

I just hope no one ruins it.

(A/N): this is a short and uneventful chapter but it's an update! I had a longer chapter but wattpad deleted it! FACK!

I know some of you said you wanted to see my purple hair, so I'll post a picture on the side :$ (It's not the best picture but its something)

ALSOOOOO I'm gonna post a video of Liam looking extremely hot. I died when I saw it.

DIRECTIONER TALK TIME!

What do you guys think of Liam and Sophia? I don't mean to be mean or unsupportive, but I prefer Payzer. I'm happy for Liam though. (But I'll continue using Danielle in my story)

and

OMFG WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THE ZERRIE ENGAGEMENT?! WHEN I SAW ZAYN CONFIRM IT I RAN AROUND MY HOUSE SCREAMING! Just ask @LisaSilliker she witnessed it lol I'm so happy for Zayn and Perrie! I'm still so shocked though! It's huge news!

Anyways, thanks for reading guys! I love you so much! I'm off to hang with my boy Justin lol Later guys! 

- Barney (aka Corrina) :D xx