Chapter 12

Harry's POV:

I stepped out of the limo, then helped my hot new girlfriend out as well. Camera's flashed as I pulled Alex trough the crowd.

"Harry, is she your girlfriend?"

"Harry! Smile for the camera!"

"Hoe! Get away from Harry! He's mine."

For that last comment I did something sort of stupid but something I was also proud of. I grabbed Alex by the waist and kissed her passionately in front of everyone.

I heard the snaps of photos being taken and gasps from all over. I smiled at Alex then continued to walk with my hand placed on her lower back.

"You didn't have to do that, Harry." Alex blushed.

"But I wanted too." I kissed her cheek.

"Are you sure you want to date me?" Alex asked, looking into my eyes.

"Of course. Are you sure you want to date me?" I responded.

"Yeah, but I still have small feelings for someone else..." Alex said sadly.

"That's fine. I'll make you forget about him, and I'll be the best boyfriend for you. I'll do everything for you and I'll be here for you every second of everyday." I kissed her forehead.

"Thanks." She smiled.

"Come here." Alex laughed, grabbing my hand and pulling me into a dark hallway.

She put her back against the wall and pulled me into a kiss.

I put my hand above her head to hold myself while I kissed her back with lust. Her fingers played with my curls as I separated from the kiss, moving down to her neck. I started to suck and she moaned.

"Mmm, Harry." She moaned whilst grabbing my shirt in her fists.

She slowly rubbed our bodies together and I got turned on.

Wow, I never would have guessed she could get so dirty. I like it.

I continued to suck on her neck, just to make sure I left a mark. Then I went back to her lips. We kissed for a few seconds then she pulled away, walking out of the hall.

I stood there stunned.

"Coming?" She smirked.

I shook my head then caught up to her, whispering in her ear;

"I'll have to get you back for teasing me."

We walked into the party, hand in hand. I did a good job... At hiring party planners....

There was a disco ball with strobe lights. There was at least a hundred people out on the dance floor or by the bar. I went over to the bar, Alex's hand in mine.

"Two tequilla shots for me and a root beer for the lady." I ordered.

"Harry! I want tequilla!" Alex whispered, winking at me.

"Why do you think I ordered two? Just keep it quiet, you're underage and I don't want to get in trouble." I laughed.

The guy handed us our drinks and I payed him taking the drinks over to a more secluded area.

I gave Alex her shot and took my own.

"Now, look... Tequilla is strong and it'll probably burn so just-"

I shut right the hell up when Alex took her shot like a professional.

"Bloody hell." I screeched.