"A thing of Beauty is joy forever"

Raniya's P.O.V

He consumed my every thought...my every action...Even though he was not around me but I felt he a was around me...watching my every action.

Only if he knew how much I yearned for his presence near me.

Only if he knew...

Only if he knew....

My eye ball switched itself to an auto mode.Whenever he passes by my eyes follows him from his point of appearance to his point of disappearance.

Me and my friends stealthily noticed his daily routine.

He daily comes to school by bus along with his chubby friend.His jet black hair becomes messy adding extra gorgeousness to his already gorgeous self. His chubby friend walks first in the corridor and that is our signal for us to get ready for his appearance.We casually sit and watch him without his knowledge.

For few days we watched him stealthily but as the days passed by I felt that he was aware that someone is stalking him.

One day, me and my friends were throwing glances at him and he all of a sudden he turned around. And I became quite scared and happy because I felt we had some strange heart to heart connection.

As the days passed by, he was glancing everywhere probably he felt uncomfortable due to my stare.

Just like every other day we saw his chubby friend walking in the morning and we got ourselves ready.But he did not cross by our classroom.We all gathered at the door entrance but the corridor was quite empty.My whole day was dull and boring without him.He brought colour to my monotonous life.

Next day,the routine happened.His chubby friend walked and two shadows followed him.When they walked I gasped silently, what I saw was quite shocking..!!!!

Zee's friends are IDENTICAL TWINS...!!!!

"Alhamdulillah he was not...!!" I imagined the plight of mine if he was twins...Allah saved me..!!!

And the next day was the best day in my so far life...something happened