Zee's STORY SO FAR...

Zee's P.O.V

Life was monotonous and boring, it revolved around my parents,my brothers and my best buddy,Rifay. Apart from them everything was pointless and directionless until the day I met her.

It all began the day, when I felt someone is staring at me but I shrugged it off.As the days passed by I felt quite curious and really annoying when Rifay said to me that few junior girls are staring at me.At first I laughed but the later days it was irritating me.

Once Rifay joked,"Dude...her look is quite piercing..but how come you are remaining ineffective..??"His words made me determined and I decided to glance at her.

Just like the regular morning, we walked in the corridor but Rifay walked ahead of me and I walked slowly behind him.I stopped in my tracks and looked frantically at every possible direction but there were no girls.

"Shit"I cursed myself and started walking towards my class.

My every thought was consumed by that unknown beauty.I was deeply longing to look at her eyes which Rifay spoke about.Also it felt weird about how he described her eyes...to be frank it made angry...in fact furious..

Day by day my curiosity was nagging me.

Nothing ever crossed my mind whenever I held my cricket bat in my hand, but on that particular day I was clean bowled because of her.

BECAUSE.OF.HER

My PET sir made me do 100 push ups but I was not concentrating on it.That was when Rifay kneeled down beside me and said,"Machaa..Any guess where I am going??"

"To the moon????please dont come back..!!!"And I continued my push ups.

He laughed and said,"Unfortunately no...but fortunately I am going to her classroom"

I gaped at him and immediately sat before him with wide eyes.

"Dei...dei..what ever matter..let me go da..please.."

I never whined like a baby to someone but she made do things I had never done before.She is going to be the death of me.

He smirked at me and continued,"Go to her class and ask Roll No:633 to meet History sir..."

I quickly wiped my face and adjusted my shirt so that I would be some what presentable before her.I quickly slipped away before PET sir could notice.

Rifay shouted behind me,"Do you even know who she is???"

I smiled and replied to him,"I have already taken care of that..."

And it was time for him to stare at me.Without wasting my time I rushed to her classroom.I still remember the day when I noticed her.I just noticed only few things before, like she wore a black head scarf ,is of dusky and chocolaty complexion and wears a gold bracelet on her left hand.But I never saw completely.Also Rifay said she has huge round eyes and she sits near the entrance.

FLASHBACK:

It all happened when my Maths ma'am asked me to give few papers to the Chemistry sir.I walked in casually without even knocking on the door and I noticed some scarf head working with the apparatus.When I saw the schedule it was for '9D' students.When I closely looked at the girl I realized she is of dusky complexion and has huge round eyes.

My mind began to race at a great speed when I realized that it is HER.I cannot believe my luck and I was muttering thousands of thank you's.

I dint want to disturb her since she was handling with chemicals also I wanted to look at her without her conscience.She was pippetting out some green liquid,probably some acid..well..who knows..

I admired her concentration and the way she carried out her experiment with so much of interest.She looked cute when she scratched her forehead during some calculations, maybe some errors...

I smiled at myself and I wanted to talk her immediately.But I was scared.

And I walked away with happiness...

Every passing second deepened my desire to talk to her...

PRESENT

At last, my wish came true and I speed walked towards her classroom.But every step I took towards her, some kind of weird feeling crept into my heart.I just realized few steps are remaining and I was hyper ventilating.I all of a sudden crossed her classroom and ascended the stairs.

I stopped myself and took a deep breath.I muttered,"Cmon man..you can do this..you are not a coward!!"

I mentally motivated myself and entered her classroom.

I searched for her and at last my eyes landed on her.I very slowly whispered to her when she stood up at a very close proximity fearing my breath would harm her.

I repeated the information again when her eyebrows furrowed with confusion.Even though I did not want to move away from her but I had to.

And at that moment I wanted her phone number.Because the distance between us is hurting me.

DEEPLY....

Rifay caught me smiling foolishly and asked me,"What happened..?"

I simply replied,"The fish just got caught into the hook.."

We both smiled at each other and I continued,"Machaa..I want her number da..."

For which Rifay spoke,"First of all find out her name..then you can ask her number.."

That was when I realized my height of stupidity that I still have not found out her name.I face palmed myself and devised a plan to discover the beauty's beautiful name...!!!!

********************************************************************

So hws it????????????liked being in Zee's mind for sometime...hope u all had great time..well I had an amazing time in writing his POV....

Do let me know hw u ppl are feeling...pls comment I do wanna improvise my writing also I want ur share of thoughts..

luv u alll....

RCV

XOXOXOXO

What u want next Zee's or Raniya's pov????