The First Glance

Authors P.O.V:

Raniya is a simple and small town girl who is extremely studious.She is not that religious but deep in her heart she had some fear for Allah SWT. This is her story...

Raniya and her friends were seriously going through the last minute preparations for their most toughest subject, Mathematics. She was so engrossed in our revising our formulas and theorems and closed her eyes to visualise the memorised numbers. But when she opened her eyes a bright red coloured bag flashed in front of her eyes. Some untold feelings erupted in her heart but she was not quite sure about it.

She nudged her friend beside her and said,"Hey...Look at that anna...That anna carrying red colour bag"

When they turned their heads and saw him, all their mouths gawked shamelessly at him as he was such a gorgeous specimen.

She thought,"Stupid Raniya...Why did you tell your friends??He is such a....ugh...FOCUS ON YOUR MATHS!!!!!"

Soon her thoughts were interrupted by the school bell indicating their time for exams.

After 3 hours

"So how was your exam topper?"asked Swathi, Raniya's best friend & classmate

She replied absent mindedly,"Hmmm...all went well...I think...he's quite a lucky charm for me." She sighed happily.

Swathi stared at her and asked,"Hello..whom are you talking about?"

Raniya remained silent and continued walking.

Swathi kept her pace with Raniya and said,"Are you talking about the guy you saw in the morning?"

Raniya nodded slowly but Swathi got all excited and said,"How will we name him...I mean some secret name?"

"How about Zee?" their another friend Lavanya finally spoke aloud who was silently observing their talk. Both the girls looked at her with confusion, to which she shrugged her shoulders and maintained their pace.

All the three were immersed in their own thoughts and finally Raniya spoke, "So its Zee..Right girls?"

"Yup...its Zee then..!!!"

*********

hey all...This is my first story and yeah...I'm an amateur so that means I'm prone grammatical errors and spelling mistakes...please bear me and do correct me

luv u all my readers...(quite a feelin when I ws writing this line)

:)

please vote n comment..