phone calls n friendship...!!!!

Raniya's P.O.V

After knowing his name my mind was constantly ringing with his name...

My mind was conflicting whether to call him or not.My guts pushed me to call him but my heart was stopping me.

And my brain finally won over my heart and I decided to call him.But for a moral support I called Swathi.

It's been 10 days since I knew his name and on the 11th day I called him...well along with Swathi.

1st call...tring..tringgg...tringgggg...

No answer.

"Swathi he isnt picking up..what should I do now?"

Swathi looked quite excited and she nudged me to try again...

And I called again

2nd call...tring...tringgg....tringggggg....

and again No answer... 

Swathi said again,"Hey..try again na...what are you waiting for?"

But I said,"No..No...I dont think so...I dont know Im scared somewhat.."

I continued my blabbering for some more time and all of a sudden my phone vibrated and we both froze on the spot.

It read: Zee calling

We both looked at each other and Swathi motioned me to attend the call.

I spoke carefully,"Is this Safana's home?" 

Swathi looked at me bewildered and I myself gave her a horrified expression.

"Ohh...who is that Safana???"I asked myself

"huh.yeah Safana is taking bath and who are you?" 

WHAT?!?!?!?

SAFANA IS TAKING BATH?!?!?! 

I MEAN WHAT THE HELL!!!!!!!!!

"Ohh..ummm Im her friend.Please ask her to call me after taking bath..."

He casually said,"Sure why not..bye!!"

I replied with a sigh and terminated the call.

Swathi bombarded me with her questions and I narrated the entire story to her.She broke into fits of laughter.And she asked,"You said Safana out of fear but why did he continue with your story??"

I shrugged my shoulders and replied,"Maybe he has a sister named Safana or something else"

"Ohhh.."

And we called again...and he picked up again...

I spoke,"Can I speak to Safana?"

And he replied casually,"ummm..she went outside somewhere.."

I said,"huh??But I asked her to call me right?"

He sighed deeply and said,"Hey, lets stop this okay...There is no Safana and you also know that...I was just playing around..So tell me you are Nowshitha right?"

"Nowshitha???How does he know my classmate?"

Me and Swathi exchanged confused looks and he interuppted our thoughts.

"Hello are you there??"

"yes..I'm here..I'm Raniya...Its me whom you asked my number?on the last day??"

He was silent for few minutes and replied,"Yeah..but her name is Nowshitha right?"

I suppressed my smile and said,"No..its Raniya not Nowshitha.."

He remained silent for few seconds and spoke,"Hmm...I actually asked your name to a lady staff maybe she misunderstood."

"Yeah...btw Nowshita sits behind me..so she would have confused."

My heart was beating rapidly knowing that he was intrested in knowing about me.Also he took some pain in knowing me.

 And I continued,"We are sorry anna..We dint do anything deliberately we saw just like that and you mistakenly asked our number..thats why called you to say sorry...We are extremely sorry..."

"WHAT!!!ANNA va???hey you can call me Bruhan and I dont have any problem with that...So please call me by name ok??"

And it was my turn to remain silent and I relied,"okay..."

Bruhan said,"So can we be friends?"

Me and Swathi looked at each other and I replied slowly,"friends-we..??"

He interrupted me in mid sentence and said,"oh...why not??I dont see any harm in that?"

Also I dint see any harm in that and I smiled widely.

"Sure why not..!!!"

"SO...friends!!!"

 -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

yayyyy...they became friends atlast...frm here on everything vl be all lovey dovey...

vl update soon..!!!!!!!