Playing With Fire ~ a Zukka Fanfiction (Avatar The Last Airbender)

Just a quick author's note

This is an Avatar The Last Airbender Fanfiction, actually a "Zukka" fanfic (Zuko x Sokka) from the famous Nickelodeon show. All characters belong to Nickelodeon and only and I do not claim any ownership of the show or its characters . This is fanfiction  is only for entertainment.

The picture on the cover does not belong to me and I don't claim any ownership of it. I used it only for the cover and I added the title and my name (to claim ownership of the book this photo is used as a cover, NOT to claim ownership of the photo.)

Warning: the story contains yaoi (boyxboy, gay relationships), 18+ scenes so if you don't like it or not mature enough to read, please do not continue. It is that simple.

I'm going to upload one or two chapters a day, because I have around 16 chapters written down. If I don't do, I'm probably busy with my PewdieCry fanfiction :)

I make editing mistakes too and I may do grammar mistakes as well. This is because I am not a Native speaker of English, but believe me, I'm trying my best to describe everything perfectly. I have lots of English lessons, but I still am not 100% good at it, please be patient. Any corrections on grammar and vocabulary are accepted and of course suggestions!

Enjoy!

SilenttPrincess98♥