Chapter 12: The Date pt. 1

Michelle grabbed my hand and ran upstairs to my room. She slammed the door open and sat me on the bed. She smiled widely as she opened my closet. "We are going to make you look hot!" Michelle said pulling out my best black dress. She pressed it against her body and spun around. I chuckled nervously and watched her fool around with my dress.

--------

His room is across the hall. The door is still open from when I ran out of the room. I can see the broken glass on the floor. The red stains still remain on the bed and floor. The broken window gave me that weird feeling I had that night. Daddy... Where are you?

Stop. It. Katherine.

------

"Now, go take a shower! You smell like school." Michelle explained shoving me towards my shower. "And hurry up its already 6:30 and we have a lot to do!" She yelled. With that in mind I quickly locked the bathroom door and turned on the water. I took off my clothes and stepped into the shower. After my shower, I slipped on my bathrobe and tied the string. "Michy!! I'm fresh and clean!!" I yelled. I heard Michelle's sweet laugh come from my room. I walked in and saw her setting up my make up and jewelry on my vanity. "You ready?" She asked, a devilish smile creeping upon her face. I nodded and walked towards my vanity and sat in the chair. "Work your magic!" I said closing my eyes and letting out a deep breath.

------------

1 hour later

------------

I looked at myself in my full length mirror. My brown hair was down in loose curls at the tips. I had on silver hoops and a necklace that had a small diamond charm hanging from it. On my body was a black mid-thigh dress. The dress was shaped like a v neck tshirt. It's tight fitted so it shows off my curves very well, especially since its a leathery material. At the waist it stopped and had a small belt that had small diamonds. It opened up into a flowy skirt. On my feet were black heels. My makeup was a light smokey eye with pink lipgloss. "Wow, I look amazing." I said in awe turning towards Michelle. She smiled proudly at me. "I know you do. Remember how I taught you to check." Michelle said. placing her hands on her hips. I nodded and lifted up my arms. I sniffed my armpits which smelled like my fruity sent deodorant. "I'm good!" I said nervously. Just then the door bell rang. It's already time? I looked at Michelle then ran down the stairs, well, walked as fast as I could in heels.

I fixed my hair quickly then opened the door. Gavin looked up from the ground and instantly locked his gaze with mine. He wore a black blazer that had a white outline. Underneath he wore a white v neck and jeans. On his feet were all black sneakers. The sent of his cologne filled my nose when he gave me a shy kiss. His hair was pulled back into a quiff and his eyes were green and vibrant. "Wow you look amazing." Gavin said holding out his hand. I gladly accepted it. "Thank you. You look amazing yourself." I replied, my cheeks turning a soft pink. I turned my head and looked back at my front door. Michelle was standing at the door, smiling and waving like a crazy person. I giggled a little and turned my attention back to Gavin. He had a smirk on his face as he led me to the car. He opened the door for me and smiled warmly at me. "Thank you." I said as I stepped into his car. It was a black Mustang with white rims. The inside was black leather. Gavin shut the door and ran to his side. He got into the car and started the engine. "You ready?" He asked, looking at me. His bright green eyes we're now dark and lustful. "Yea! Lets go." I said brushing off his expression. He put the car in reverse and and drove out of my drive way.

The car ride was silent, but it's wasn't awkward. We exchanged glances time to time, which was mostly him catching me staring at his beautiful face. I know this sounds creepy, but he's pretty hot. His personality is so sweet and fun and he has this matureness that surprises me sometimes.

We stopped at a red light and Gavin immediately looked at me. He smiled at me then turned his body to the back. I watched curiously as he looked for something in the back seat. "Here, put this on." Gavin said handing me a handkerchief. "Um.. Okay." I said hesitantly. I put on the blindfold like he told me. "Keep it on and no matter what don't take it off. Where we're going is a surprise." Gavin explained. "Okay." I replied. Well, I'm not sure right now if its sweet and he's taking me to a fancy place as a surprise or if its creepy and he's secretly planning to kill me. I'll go with the first option for now.

After about 5 minutes of driving Gavin stopped the car. "Are we here?" I asked. I heard Gavin chuckle. "Yeah, we're here." He said. I heard the door open and close then a few seconds later my door opened. Gavin grabbed my hand and helped me out of the car. He walked me over to somewhere then let go of my hand. "Stay right here." Gavin explained. I nodded my head nervously. Okay something's up. I reached my hands up to my blindfold. I started to pull it off until something's hard hit the back of my head and I collapsed to the floor.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cliffhanger!!!

WHAT DO YOU THINK IS GONNA HAPPEN????

RAWR

Meow

Roar

Ruff

Okay.

VOTE! FAN! COMMENT!

BYEE

-ericaaaa