Chapter 17: The Release

Sexual content **GRAPHIC**

Adult language

____________________

I ran up to my dad's chair and hugged him as tight as I could. I sobbed loudly into his neck, not caring if Gavin and Joshua were there.

"Crying isn't going to bring him back sweetie." Joshua said in a mocking tone. My dad sat silent in his chair and kept his eyes closed. He was probably trying to take it all in too.

I looked up at the two monsters in front of me and made direct eye contact with Gavin. "Why are you still torturing me like this?" -I gestured at my dad- "Why are we still trapped up here? Haven't you had enough? You killed my best friend, you've tortured my father, and you've killed so many innocent people. I'm starting to believe that "Kaleb" doesn't exist. It's been you all along. I actually liked you, Gavin. You were so nice to me. It seemed almost too good to be true... I was right." I cried out. I noticed Gavin was shocked to hear what I had to say. He would widen his eyes every time my voice got louder and louder. His blank expression was mocking me as I waited impatiently for him to say something.

My bottom lip quivered slightly as I saw Gavin inch near me. Tears uncontrollably ran down my face. Before I could take anything in, Gavin had me pressed up against the wall. My back was against the wooden attic wall and Gavin held my wrists together on top of my head. I felt dizzy and weak. I tried to fight back, but his strength over powered mine. I looked Gavin in the eyes and watched as a tear fell down his cheek. I tensed as his body pressed against mine.

"I love you, Katherine. Thats why I did this." Gavin's raspy voice whispered in my ear. A loud sob escaped my lips as he moved away from my ear. "shhh." Gavin cooed. I closed my eyes, not wanting to make eye contact with him.

My mind raced trying to make sense of everything. My head hurts, my throat is sore, my heart is pounding in my chest, and I have a murderer pressed against me. Im great.

I felt a warm pair of lips make contact with mine. My eyes shot open and I saw Gavin ,with his eyes closed, kissing me. I refused to kiss back. Why would I give him that pleasure? I squirmed from under him, but that seemed to turn him on. I felt him grow hard against my pelvis and started to panic. His soft kiss turned into a more dominant one as I moved my hands around trying to escape from against him. His lips finally left mine. He stood there still holding me against the wall and breathless. He leaned his forehead against mine and I tried to keep my breath under control.

"Joshua," Gavin started, "pass me the duct tape and rope." I looked at him panicked and my dad started to squirm and make noises in his chair. Joshua did as he was told and walked over to me and Gavin. I looked at him with desperate eyes. He gave me a blank expression and held out the tape and rope out for Gavin. "Her hands. Tape 'em together then tie the rope around it." Gavin commanded, not breaking eye contact with me. I moved my arms around as Joshua carefully taped around my wrist as Gavin held my hands together. They did the same with the rope. Gavin let go of my hands and I tried to make my away around him. He then grabbed my waist and hoisted me over his shoulder. I kicked and screamed as hard and loud as I could. "Joshua! Open the door and start to untie Mr. Mills. Do not let him leave this room until I get back you understand?" Gavin barked at Joshua.

Even though Joshua was older than Gavin, he was his slave. A slave forced to work against his will for the sake of his life. Gavin was probably the same. If there really is a "Kaleb" than Gavin is just his slave. A neglected slave.

Joshua did as he was told and opened the attic door letting the ladder fall to the bottom. "Hold on." Gavin said to me as he began to climb down the ladder. I felt his arm push down against the bottom of my knees as the other helped himself down. I clanged onto his back as I closed my eyes, not wanting to look down at the fearful height. Once we got to the bottom, Gavin pushed me back into a comfortable position (for him) and yelled at Joshua to throw the tape and rope down. I heard him catch the supplies and push the ladder back up.