Chapter 2

Chapter 2

The bass was pounding and the smell of alcohol was strong in the air. Sweaty bodies grinded against each other while drunk teenagers lost their minds with the music. I was currently standing by myself in the corner while Harry was off with Liam somewhere. I had a shot of vodka in my hand and my eyes were scanning over the mounds of people crammed in the small space.

"Hey you," I heard a very sultry voice say from behind me.

I turned around and was met with the jet black locks and light brown eyes of Zayn.

"Hey," I smiled at him.

I was comfortable drunk where I may only have a slight headache tomorrow morning. Zayn being here was really making me wanna get wasted.

"So... where's your boyfriend?" Zayn asked, looking smug.

"I don't know. He went off with Liam somewhere," I shrugged.

"Doesn't sound very boyfriend-like," he smirked.

I just stared at him.

"Look, Harry's great. We've been together for quite a while now and I'm not just going to end it because you wanna get in my pants," I ranted.

He let out a loud laugh at that.

"Am I really that obvious?" he asked in my ear.

I just smiled and nodded my head a little.

"Can I at least have a dance?" he said and held out his hand.

I pondered what to do for a second. Harry might not be in a great mood if he sees me dancing with another guy. But I also thought about the fact that Harry practically ditched me and he can't expect me to just sit in a corner by myself all night. I grabbed a can of beer and chugged it and then six more shots of vodka. I swallowed a whole bottle of whiskey in one minute and smashed it down on the counter. I was positively drunk at that point so I took Zayn's awaiting hand and dragged him to the dance floor.

-o-

We maneuvered our way through the people and to the middle of the floor. I turned my back to Zayn and pushed myself up against him. I grabbed his tan arms from where they were moving towards my ass and moved them to my hips. I wiggled my butt back on his crotch and started grinding in time to the music. His hands moved lower and lower until I felt his fingers brush on my bare ass. That bastard put his hands down my pants! His hands squeezed my cheeks and I moaned. I grinded even harder against him and he moaned in my ear. To anyone who was walking by, I'm sure it looked like we were having dry sex. We practically were! I felt Zayn's hands slide around to my belt buckle and began to undo it.

"Maybe we should take this upstairs," he whispered in my ear.

I nodded and he grabbed me by the waist and pulled me to the first bedroom upstairs. We collapsed on the bed in a mess of sloppy kisses and roaming hands. Zayn landed on top of me and straddled my hips. He grinded down on my crotch and we both moaned into the kiss. His lips started to travel south and I tried to think about consequences but the alcohol was too overpowering. I couldn't even remember Harry's name while Zayn's soft lips were sucking on every inch of skin they could get a hold of. I decided to just get lost in the feeling of him. He finally reached the hem of my shirt and pulled it over my head along with his own shirt. His hands moved down to my belt and ripped it off with no struggle. He unbuttoned my pants and pulled them off along with my boxers. I was left completely naked with a naked Zayn still on top of me. I took a second to enjoy his body. It was tan and muscular but still skinny. He had a dark strip of hair leading down to his gorgeous dick. It was huge! I need that thing inside me, I thought.

"Zayn... I ne-need y-you," I stuttered.

He smirked and grabbed a bottle of lube from the side table.

"There aren't any condoms here," he said, looking around.

"I don't care! I just need you," I whined.

He shrugged and lubed himself up. He didn't even prepare me before he roughly thrust himself into me. I screamed out and he adjusted himself, continuing to pound into my sweet spot. I moaned like a whore as he moved in and out of me with precision. I've never felt this good in my life.

"Damn Zayn! Fuck me baby!" I yelled.

"You sound so sexy when you moan babe," he said.

He thrust deeply and my stomach started to tighten. I released on my chest and Zayn released deep inside me. He collapsed on me and rolled to the side. I fell asleep in his arms while he whispered goodnight in my ear. What the hell have I done?