Chapter 13

SORRY I MADE THIS REALLY QUICK HOPE YOU LKKE IT!!!

ANY WAYS ONE LAST CHAPTER IS TOMORROW YAYAYAYA!!!

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((Chapter 13)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

~8 months pregnant~

I saw Zayn and his teammates warming up on the football field as I walked to the bleachers. He and Liam were busy kicking a ball around and I could barely make out Harry and Niall on the other end of the field. Taking my seat on the front row, I waved to Zayn and he winked back. The game was supposed to start in five minutes and the other team was currently making their way to the side lines.

Right after Zayn and I started dating, I made sure to come to every football game no matter how much work I had. I didn't have anyone to sit with so I chose a seat away from the students and closer to the parents. The game was just getting started when I got settled down.

-o-

"C'mon Zayn get the ball!" I yelled to him from my seat.

There were two minutes left for the half and we were down one point. The other team had the ball and was about to score before Zayn swooped under him and stole it out from below his feet. He dribbled the ball between his feet and approached the goal before roughly kicking it and tying the game.

"Good job babe!" I cheered.

Zayn looked up at the stands and gave me an air kiss. I smiled before realizing the half was over. The teams both made their way to the sidelines and sat down while the coaches were yelling. I started to get up to get a drink before suddenly feeling lightheaded. My legs gave out and I sat back down on the seat with force. A sharp, painful contraction rushed over me and I moaned in pain. A few of the people around me came to check on me before my vision blurred and I abruptly passed out.

Zayn's POV

I was sitting on the sidelines listening to coach yell at us when I heard a panicked voice from behind me.

"Coach Powell!" They yelled.

A short girl came up to the coach and whispered something to him. Coach swiftly shot his gaze towards me while still listening to what she was saying.

"Zayn, your um... boyfriend just got rushed to the hospital. Something about a fainting spell," coach told me with his eyes turned down.

"What!" I said and shot up from the grass.

Everyone looked at me and I felt my heart beat out of my chest.

"I have to go to the hospital now," I demanded.

"In the middle of the game?" Liam asked.

"My boyfriend's eight months pregnant and in the hospital. Yes in the middle of the game," I said annoyed.

"I wanna go too," Harry piped in after an awkward silence.

"No!" I shouted without even thinking.

"It's my baby," Harry defended.

"So now you care," I grumbled to myself.

"You both can go. This is more serious than the game," coach said and I nodded.

Harry and I made our way to the school van in an uncomfortable stride. The ride over was even more awkward than before and I couldn't wait to get there. When we arrived, I jumped out of the van and ran into the white doors.

"I need to see my boyfriend," I yelled at the first nurse I saw.

"Uh, what's his name?" she asked in confusion.

"Louis Tomlinson," I responded.

A wave of panic ran over her face and she unsuccessfully tried to cover it up.

"Right this way sir," she said and motioned me and Harry to one of the rooms.

I saw Louis lying helplessly on the bed with blood stains all around his body. What the fuck happened?

"Louis's body apparently gave out when one of the babies-"

"Babies?" I asked in bewilderment.

"Yes, Louis was pregnant with twins," she explained.

"What'd you mean 'was' pregnant?" I asked in panic.

"Louis had a miscarriage," she said and my heart dropped to my feet.

"The babies are dead?" I asked in astonishment.

"Only one of them," she said.

"The other one's okay?" Harry asked from behind me.

"Yes."

My heart picked back up a little and I looked at Louis through the window.

"Can we see him?"

"Follow me," she said and led us into the room.

I looked at Louis and saw how broken he looked. He motioned us over to him and I dropped to my knees beside his head.

"Hey baby," I softly greeted and rubbed his hair out of his eyes.

"Did they tell you?" he asked with scared eyes.

"Yeah."

His face fell and he started crying in a weak voice.

"The baby that died was a boy," Louis said.

"I'm so sorry Louis," I soothingly said.

His cries enveloped the room and Harry went on the other side of him.

"I am too."

Louis looked at him and nodded.

"The other one's a boy too," Louis said.

"We'll make it through this," I said and grabbed his hand.

Harry looked at me and gave a small smile.

"Come here," I said and grabbed Harry's hand too.

"They said I have to stay here until the other baby is born but it's only like two weeks from now so it shouldn't be too bad," Louis said, trying to make it sound better.

"We'll be fine," I said.

"I want Harry to be the godfather... if anything happens to us," Louis spoke.

Harry's face lit up and I've never seen anyone look so happy.

"Thank you guys," Harry said with gratefulness.

"It is your baby after all."

"Can we name him?" Louis asked.

"Any ideas?" I questioned them.

"Gabriel," Harry said simply.

"You like it?" I asked, looking at Lou.

"It's perfect," Louis said and grabbed Harry's hand too.