Chapter 7

Sorry if i havent been updating so much but ive been really busy with school and other things.....

ill try to update sooner next time maybe once in two days or maybe even in once a day.

just please comment if you like or if you think i should just delete it......

hopefully not but still tell me

Follow me on twitter and instagram if you wish ; @BruIsMyTreasure

have a nice day!!!!

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Chapter 7

"... and that is how I plan to enhance and improve the cafeteria. My name is Louis Tomlinson and thank you for coming out."

I thought over all my speech went very well. That is until I felt a wave of nausea run through me and I had to dash off the podium and to the bathroom. I quickly knelt in front of the toilet bowl and puked out everything I had in me. I heard the bathroom door open so I swiftly wiped my mouth and flushed the toilet. I saw a large pair of feet from where I was sitting on the floor and I heard a husky voice call my name.

"I'm in here Harry," I said.

I got up and unlocked the door so Harry could see my face. He had a look of sympathy spread across his eyes and he pulled me in for a hug.

"I'm sorry you've been so sick lately. Did the doctor tell you anything?" he asked.

I suddenly felt hot and sweaty. I spewed out whatever came into my mind in that minute.

"Um... um he said that it... was just like a stomach virus that lasts a long time," I stuttered really badly.

"Aw, poor baby. I'm sorry love," he said.

I smiled shyly and he kissed my head.

"I would take you home but I think you have to be back out there in a few minutes. Chelsea is about to give her speech," Harry said and started pulling me out the doo

I groaned but allowed him to take me back to the auditorium for the rest of the speeches.

-o-

Harry and I make our way back to our seats while Chelsea is walking to the podium. We sit down as she began to speak.

"Fellow students, my name is Chelsea Mitchell and I am running for junior class president. If you elect me I promise to improve school lunches, classroom supplies, and sanitation in the bathrooms by... " was all I heard before I zoned out.

I looked around the auditorium and noticed the students' faces. Some looked pretty eager about the speech while others looked as if they were about to fall asleep. I was one of them. Lately I haven't been getting near enough hours of sleep at night. I was tossing and turning, thinking about all the lies I've managed to build up over the last couple months. I was hurting Zayn by ignoring him and I was hurting Harry by lying to him. I knew I was being the biggest prick known to man but I couldn't bring myself to tell Harry what happened. The only word for me right now is coward. I was just scared of the consequences of my actions. I guess I shouldn't have fucked up and got drunk that night and I wouldn't be pregnant with a child that could possibly be either Zayn's or Harry's. Life sucks right now but at least it can't get any worse. Or so I thought.

"And this is a segment I like to call 'dirt on your opponents' and I think you would be very interested in what I have to say," Chelsea said while scanning the room.

She cued the sound and lighting people to bring down the screen from the ceiling. The screen had a slide that said "DIRT ON YOUR OPPONENTS" in big black letters and a picture of Chelsea at the bottom. She smirked before changing the slide to a picture of Niall and I sitting in the grass. The setting looked vaguely familiar but I couldn't put my finger on it. That's when it dawned on me; the flash I saw the other day was a camera and it must have been Chelsea sneaking around the trees to eavesdrop on us. I swallowed a thick lump in my throat before listening back in to what she was saying.

"This is my fellow competition, Louis Tomlinson. Louis has been sneaking behind your backs for two months now with a very big, very interesting secret," she said and smiled brightly at the audience.

I started dripping sweat when I felt Harry's eyes on me. Oops.

"Louis Tomlinson is pregnant," she stated and the whole room gasped in shock.

I hung my head low and tried to sink into my chair.

"But that's not even the best part. Apparently Louis had sex with new student Zayn Malik at Liam Payne's party a few months back when he was suppose to be dating Harry Styles. Do you know what this means students?"

Everyone looked at each other with a confused face and shook their heads.

"Louis doesn't know who the father is," she said.

Everyone looked at me and I wanted to cry so bad right then. I tried to look around at some of their faces and a few people still looked in denial of what she was saying.

"Now I assume a few of you still don't believe me and that's fine. But I do have solid proof of the whole conversation between Louis and his friend, Niall Horan."

She slowly picked up a tape recorder and pressed play. I closed my eyes but heard our whole conversation come through the huge speakers on the stage. Tears were pricking my eyes and I felt sick again. When the recorder ended I let the tears fall. My sobs were heard by everyone including Chelsea.

"Thank you for coming out and vote Chelsea Mitchell for junior class president, not the school slut," she said and walked off stage.

I darted out of the auditorium and into the first room I could find. It was some sort of supply closet with nasty fumes but I could care less.

My secret was spilled and there was no going back.