Chapter 10

SINCE ITS SUNDAY AND IM GETTING THE NEW IPHONE LETS CELEBRATE BY READING THIS NEW UPDATE!!!

YAYYYYY!!!

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Chapter 10

"I can't tell them Niall!" I yelled.

Niall huffed in annoyance and slammed his head back on the tree trunk we were sitting under.

"Here we go again," he said to himself.

I scowled and hit him on the arm.

"Remember what happened last time you lied to them?" he pointed out.

I nodded and looked down in shame. Yes, I do in fact remember.

"Yeah, I know," I sighed, defeated.

Niall put his hands on my shoulders and squeezed.

"I know it's hard Lou but you have to tell them. It'll make your life so much easier," he said.

"I'm really worried about how they'll react. Especially Harry," I admitted.

"You just gotta get in there and do it," he said.

"I will," I said and left Niall in the courtyard.

I walked through the hallways of school looking for Harry. I wanted to tell him first and get the bad part over with. Harry hopefully won't kill me if he knows I'm carrying his kid. I scanned the lockers for him but didn't see any sign of curly hair or green eyes. However I did see a tall jet black wisp of hair poking out from the crowd. I decided I would just tell Zayn first to get him over with.

"Zayn, hey," I called from where I was standing.

He looked up from the ground and smiled at me. Yesterday Zayn called me and asked me on a coffee date. We met at Starbucks and talked for almost two hours. At the end of our date, he asked me to be his boyfriend and I said yes, feeling guilty the whole time, knowing what I knew.

"Hey babe," he said and kissed me on the lips.

I smiled and stroked his cheek.

"Um... I need to tell you something," I said and he frowned.

"What is it?" he asked.

I swallowed the lump in my throat before looking him in the eyes.

"The baby is Harry's," I confessed.

He stared at me with a blank expression for a long time. I started to get seriously worried.

"Please say something," I begged.

He looked back at me and pulled me into a hug. I immediately let out a sigh of relief and hugged back.

"I'm not mad love," he said. "I'm not ecstatic but I'm not exactly mad. What'd you think I was gonna say?"

I shrugged and dropped my eyes. Zayn lifted my chin with his finger and kissed me again.

"It's okay, really."

I nodded and looked at him.

"Thank you Zayn," I said.

He smiled and wrapped his arm around my shoulders, walking me down the hall.

"Did you tell Harry yet?" he asked, curiously.

I shook my head and leaned into him.

"Will you go with me to tell him?"

"Of course," he replied. "You wanna go now?"

"Yes please," I said and we began looking for Harry.

We walked through several hallways and peeked in every classroom before we found Harry in the English hall. I gulped and stopped in my tracks. Zayn pulled me along and we approached Harry with caution.

"Hey Harry," Zayn greeted.

Harry gave him a fake smiled and glared down at Zayn's arm around me. My face flushed in embarrassment and I coughed.

"Um... Harry... about the baby," I started and motioned to my belly.

"Yes?" he asked, slow and sarcastic.

"I... uh... the baby's yours," I said.

His eyes widened in shock but he said nothing. He stared at my belly in silence for over a minute.

"Harry, you um... have been staring at Louis for a while," Zayn said.

He was still quiet until he pushed past Zayn and I and out the school doors. Zayn looked at me and shrugged.

"Well that... wasn't what I was expecting," I said.

Zayn chuckled and pulled me back down the hall.

"Do you have any more classes today?" Zayn asked.

"No," I said.

"Want me to take you home?"

"Sure."

Zayn pulled me along before abruptly stopping at the sound of some girl's voice.

"Louis! Hey Louis," said some girl I didn't know.

"Um, hi. Do I know you?" I asked as politely as possible.

She laughed and shook her head.

"No you don't. I'm Lindsay. I just wanted to tell you that I'm voting for you for class president," she said.

"Not trying to change your mind or anything but why?" I asked, confused.

I seriously thought no one was voting for me after that little stunt Chelsea pulled.

"I feel really bad for you Louis. I know you made a mistake but you deserve to be forgiven just like anyone else. Plus, all the enhancements you made to the bathrooms last year really helped me out."

I smiled at her enthusiasm. She seemed nice.

"Thank you," I said.

"I'll try to help you out too. I'll get my friends to vote for you okay?"

"Thanks for being so supportive."

She smiled and patted my shoulder before walking away.

"Maybe she has a point," Zayn began. "You might get enough sympathy votes to win."

I grinned at that. Hopefully Lindsay and her friends will get their friends to vote for me and so on. I might actually have a chance.

"Of course you have a chance Louis," Zayn laughed.

"I said that out loud, didn't I?"

"Yeah," Zayn said.

I rolled my eyes and walked out of school with Z. One thing I learned today is to never give up hope, because someone is always gonna be there.