☆Nicknames☆

Quick A/n I do not own that picture but whoever made it its awesome! Have fun my little readers! :3

Steve:
He calls you sweetheart because he's old fashioned and he loves how kind and sweet you are.
You call him Spangles sometimes wich annoys him but if you want to be sweet or seductive you call him Captain.

Tony:
He calls you hot stuff for obvious reasons and you call him playboy because you know that turns him on ;)

Clint:
He calls you honey when no one else is around and you call him katniss or birdbrain because you love to annoy him.

Thor:
You guys keep it simple. He calls you my lady or my queen and you call him my hero or my king. :3

Bruce:
He likes the call you sweety because he knows no matter how often he turns into the hulk you'd still love him. You call him greeny or Brucie.

Natasha:
Just like Clint, she only calls you (Y/n)-y when no one else is around. You mostly just call her Nat.

Bucky:
He calls you babygirl because he thinks you're his and his girl alone. You call him Buckybear or frosty, he hates both but laughes every time you say it.

Loki:
He calls you Pet and Queen and he loves how you blush when he calls you queen. You call him my king and sweety because you know he's rarely sweet to anyone except you.

Pietro:
He calls you принцесса (printsessa) because he thinks you look like a princess and you call him speedy or roadrunner. (obviously xD)

Wanda:
She calls you дорогой (dorogoy) because you both like it and you call her babe.

принцесса=princess
дорогой=my dear

Hope you liked the first chapter :)