Hugs and Kisses

Steve:
His hugs were sweet and old fashioned. He'd put his arms around your waist and pull you close while rocking back and forth while kissing your head.

Tony:
He'd put one arm around your waist and pull your face close with the other, then kissing you roughly while grabbing your butt once or twice.

Clint:
Clints hugs always come out of nowhere. He loves how you almost jump out of your skin when he sneaks up on you and wraps his arms around you. He knows how it ticks you off so he always kisses you sweetly afterwards.

Thor:
Hugging thor was like Hugging a giant teddy bear. Whenever he wants to hug you he'd lift you up and pull you to his chest, kissing your hair. Then he puts you down, crouches down and kisses your hand like you were the most important thing in all realms.

Bruce:
His hugs are rare but sweet. He rarely shows any affection because he's afraid of the other guy hurting you. Kisses are even more rare but mostly come from you and they're sweet and sometimes passionate.

Natasha:
No hugs but making out. A lot. Sometimes she gave you a sideways hug when you come back from a mission but it always ends up with her pinning you on the bed or a random wall and kissing you rough and passionate. But sometimes when you two aren't alone you'd share short sweet cheek kisses.

Bucky:
He often hug him when he when he woke up from a nightmare what turned out to be pretty often. He always cherishes your hugs and calms down quickly. His kisses are desperate and needy but you have no problem at all giving him the love he wants.*wink :3*

Loki:
Hugs are rare but he never hesitates to return it if you hug him. Sometimes you hug him tightly to calm him down when he curses about Thor and Odin. For the sweet and needed moments your kisses are romantic and full of love, but for the more passionate moments he'd pick you up and kiss you while carrieng you to any nearby surface. :D

Pietro:
Most of his hugs are sweet but childish because he'd start to tickle you and a tickle war would begin. Most of his kisses are fast. I mean what did you expect. But when he's more romantic he'd take the sides of your face and kiss you long and sweetly.

Wanda:
She hugs you often because she always wants you to know how much she loves you. Therefore kisses are rare because you two don't have much time together alone and she doesn't like to kiss in public. (Because Tony and Pietro always stare like idiots)

Thankx for reading :3