What he teaches you

Steve:
Painting and Drawing. He loves to draw you because he loves your curves and edges and everything! When you draw him and he always keeps the pictures in his wallet.

Tony:
Sarcasm and dry Humor. Tony knows how much he's known for his sassy comments so he teaches you so everyone know that you're his. (Just roll with it xD)

Clint:
Archery. You already are pretty good at it but he loves how you concentrate when you aim. (He gets turned on :D)

Thor:
He tells you about the history of asgard and the stars. You love to listen to his stories. He also promised to take you to asgard sometime.

Bruce:
SCIENCE!!
*applause*

Natasha:
Hand to hand combat. She always trains with you in your free time and tells you how to punch. Sometimes she teaches you how to shoot. You always cuddle afterwards.

Bucky:
Dancing. You love how the people danced in his time. He'd take your hand and slowly spin you around. He doesn't do it very often, mostly when you are sad or angry.

Loki:
Magic. He knows that humans aren't really capable of learning magic, but he still tries. You once almost lifted a book without touching it. Almost.

Pietro:
How to sprint real fast. Obviously he's way faster than you but he always shows you tricks to gain more speed.

Wanda:
Russian. You loved it when Wanda talked in Russian. How the words just rolled off her tounge. When she found out you thought russian was sexy, she started to sneak up on you sometimes and talk russian in your ear, making you blush.

Sorry for the bad grammar xD