First Time

A/N: There won't be actual smut in this, just so you know💐 if you want a smut or something more spicy™ just leave a comment ;] have fun my dudes!

Steve:

Both of you were watching a movie on the couch in your living room. The atmosphere was calming, you'd feel a gentle hand caressing your shoulder and arm occasionally, and you couldn't wish for anything better on a sunday night.

You snuggled closer to your boyfriend and felt him shift a bit. He let out a big yawn and stretched both his arms upwards. His light gray shirt was lifted because of that, exposing quite a bit of his muscular torso.

You noticed that and tried to look away, but instead your cheeks flushed and you found yourself unable to do so.
As soon as he put his arms down he curled one arm around your shoulder and pulled you closer. You cringed a bit at this old tactic but giggled anyway, he was trying at least.

But things suddenly got dirty in your mind as soon as a sex scene came on in the movie. You noticed that Steve was blushing as well and you made brief eye contact.

Deciding that you wanted to tease him for a bit, you suddenly got up and sat on his lap, facing him.
He was a bit startled at the sudden move and was about to ask something, but before he had the chance you started kissing his neck. You put your hands on his shoulders, pushing him back into the couch and listened to the surprised and quite aroused breaths he was making.
"So the sex scene really did turn him on a bit" You thought sassily as you started grinding your hips against him slowly. You should have been shy, embarrassed or at least slow with the naughty things you were doing to him, but the red, aroused expression you saw as soon as you looked up made you confident.
"(Y-y/n)..." steve stuttered out while placing his strong hands on your hips. You leaned in and captured his lips in a passionate kiss.

From then on it escalated quite quickly, with you laying on your back on the couch, steve hovering over you. One of his hands was under your shirt on your waist, the other arm was next to your head, holding him up. Your legs were already wrapped around his waist, pulling him even closer.
After a short make out session you both parted for air. His hair was messy, his lips were red and plump from your sucking and kissing but he still held this gently gaze in his eyes.
"Do you really... want to do this? I don't want to force you to do anyth-"
You rolled your eyes and cut him off by kissing him. You smirked at the fact that you've caught him off guard for the second time. He immediately understood though, and kissed you back. Both of your clothing being discarded one after another, the movie in the background no longer important.

Tony:

Although Tony was very experienced, he still waited as to not make you feel uncomfortable in the relationship.

On one particular date night however, things got heated very fast.
You and him were eating at a fancy restaurant in New York city, and everything went fine until you felt his hand caress your thigh under the table. You giggled and didn't think too much of it, but his hand soon traveled lower and lower until you had to surpress a moan everytime his fingers twitched. Now, you two had been intimate before but never in a public place. Seeing his satisfied smirk you pouted. Two could play that game. With one hand you continued drinking wine as if nothing was happening and with the other you started to palm him through his pants.
He looked surprised, but after a few seconds he smirks again and grabs you by your chin and kisses you deeply.
Not giving a damn anymore, you kiss him back hungrily. About a minute later he hoists you up by your thighs and carries you to his car, throwing a couple of money bills at a very uncomfortable looking waiter.

After a very dangerous car drive (you both kept fondling each other) he slams the door open to his home and pushed you against the wall. Your dress was already off and you hastily opened the buttons on his suit while making out.
"You don't know how much I want you." he whispers in your ear in a low voice. "Then show me stark~"
That was all he needed to carry you up to your shared bedroom.

Sorry for the wait, I'll do the others soon, promise! ❤️😤