Chapter 4

I was up at about eight in the morning, no alarm clock or anything, guess the time difference really is effecting me but its okay I will get used to the two hour but until then I will be an early riser. I rolled over and saw the piece of paper with Blake's number on it. I smiled a little, I never would've guessed the first night I was here, I would meet a really cute guy who was interested in me. I never thought of myself as an eye-catcher but i caught his eye clearly. I pulled my phone off the charger and texted he number he gave me.

To: Blake

Hey!  

I wasn't expecting an immediate reply considering he probably worked til like four this morning but I wanted to be one of the first things he sees when he wakes up. I walked out to the living space and started opening boxes and decorating the living room. My list really came in handy when I wanted to put a certain piece in a place but it was located in a different box. I was really proud of myself until when I went looking for box number twelve which had all my vinyl records and other antiques. I began to immediately panic because I loved my antiques, I cared for them like babies and I told Callie to make sure all sixteen boxes made it and she said they did, so where the hell is number twelve. I tried calming myself down and looking at the positive i only had two more boxes left for the living room. I released all my anger out while unpacking the last box until i found number twelve. I finished all the unpacking and dusting at about twelve and made myself a grilled cheese when Callie decided to show her face to the world. I'm not going to lie she looked pretty rough and her hair went in every direction. 

"Callie go shower first, don't make the rest of us suffer too." I joked

"I want a grilled cheese too" she growled

"I'll make you one, if you please go shower and look a little better." i said shooing her away with my hand. She slowly turned toward the bathroom and snail walked into the bathroom. "Leave the door unlocked just in case you fall and i have to save you." I yelled before she shut the door.

"Alright just stop yelling." she said holding her head.

I had no idea how to deal with a hang over I've never been drunk in my life, I barely drank, i had a glass of wine with my mom occasionally but that's about it for my drinking record. I went into the kitchen and made her a grilled cheese when my phone went off. I walked over to the couch where I left it last. The screen read I had a message from Blake.

From: Blake

Umm Hi, sorry but Who is this? 

I laughed to myself for a second, i forgot to tell him who i was, whoops.

To: Blake

It's Lana from last night at the club!

I walked back into the kitchen with my phone just in case he texted back and I was still making Callie's grilled cheese.

From: Blake

Oh Hey Lana! how is your friend?

I wondered for a second if i could ask him how to handle someone with a hangover because this is very new territory for me.

To: Blake

She is hungover an I have no clue how to fix it.

I finished up Callie's grilled cheese and poured her a glass of water maybe that would help. I placed it on the coffee table. I looked around for the remote, so I could start my netflix show, I was almost addicted but not quite. Callie looked much better when she came out of the shower.