Chapter 10

*2 Years Later*

"did you like your breakfast?" I asked taking his plate and mine to the sink to rinse them off and place them in the dishwasher.

"I did, it was delicious." Niall replied getting up. "so what are your plans for today?" he asks coming up behind me and placing his head on my shoulder. His hands made their way around my waist and he started swaying me side to side. 

"I have to go by the office to finalize a few things." I said placing my hands over his. I got my job as an attorney's assistant. I was at the office a lot of my time but the time I wasn't there I was with Niall, if he wasn't doing a concert across the country. I guess you could say Niall and I got pretty close these past two years, considering we've been dating a year and eleven months of that, but who is keeping track. 

"when will you be done?" he asked letting me go, I turned around to face him. He had a sad look on his face. 

"It will only be about an hour at the office, why? you look upset." I said turning to grab a dish rag so I can wipe off the counter where we ate. We both are messy eaters and we get food everywhere.

"nothing Lana, just want to know where you are at all time." He said going to the pantry and grabbing the broom and dust pan to sweep up the food on the floor.

"okay Dad" I joked wiping the crumbs off the counter. I usually just scoop them into my hand and take them over to the trash but since I am a pest I decided to aggravate Niall a little and throw the crumbs on the floor where he is sweeping. 

"what the-" he started

"don't finish that sentence." I said trying not to laugh. 

"Fuck" he finished, on purpose. 

"really?" I smiled at him. I went to put the dish rag back in the sink so I wouldn't be tempted to throw it at him. 

"You threw crumbs on my beautiful almost clean floor" he pouted. 

"Awh poor baby, would you like me to change your diaper and give you your pacifier." I mocked him.

"I don't know if I should take that sexually or not?" he questions.

"umm not, it was a joke not a sexually innuendo." I said jumping up on the counter to sit on it while I watched him finish sweeping. 

"Okay well then, I'll just sweep up YOUR crumbs" he said making sure I knew that those were my crumbs. He finished up and put the crumbs in the trash."Shouldn't you be going to work, or at least getting ready." He said walking to where I was sitting on the counter. 

"I should but I wanted to watch you clean, I've never seen it before." I joked

"Oh very funny." he said stepping between my legs and wrapping his arms around my waist not letting them hit my butt. Even with me sitting on the counter Niall was still about an inch taller than me. I looked into his blue eyes and just admired the beautiful creation before me. I was such a lucky girl to have this man in my life. "What?" he asked with a slight smirk on his lips.

"Nothing, Just looking at you." I smiled 

"Oh, okay." he said confused.

"dude you're hot don't be so confused as to why I am staring at you." I said slapping his shoulder.

"Did you call me Dude." he laughed

"I compliment you and all you hear is the fact that I called you dude, typical" I laughed placing my hands on top of Nialls shoulders and jumping from the counter. 

"I heard, you said I was a sexy mutha" he said backing up allowing some space between us. 

"Oh my God, I did not say that." I laughed walking towards the guest room which was basically my room but it wasn't like officially my room, I just had some of my clothes hanging in the closet.